Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Founder Series - Facts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the moment my config includes the tow hitch because the receiver is removable. It does not appear the accessory hitch is removable. I'd prefer to not see it when not in use.

Where did you see a reference or picture to a cover for the accessory hitch?

g-force, I am still waiting as well to configure. I had 11 referrals too.

I too got call Wed with suggestion I might be able to configure later that day. Nothing. Nothing today. Very painful. Anybody know how many "Referral Founders" there are?

I am able to configure - but as part of that, they transferred a general production $5k deposit over to the Founders. Is it possible they might still need to talk to you re: deposit? Or have you done the same?

I am able to configure - but as part of that, they transferred a general production $5k deposit over to the Founders. Is it possible they might still need to talk to you re: deposit? Or have you done the same?

Bonnie does your My Tesla show the proper Founders Edition pricing etc? First they enabled configuration of my production reservation (in the 13k range), then deleted that order and added a Signature configuration, and then finally called on Wednesday and said they were going to cancel the Signature order and add a Founder configurator (still waiting).

Bonnie does your My Tesla show the proper Founders Edition pricing etc? First they enabled configuration of my production reservation (in the 13k range), then deleted that order and added a Signature configuration, and then finally called on Wednesday and said they were going to cancel the Signature order and add a Founder configurator (still waiting).

I was told to just ignore the pricing. But it does show as a Founders on my configurator. I don't expect to see the pricing sheets redone just for a nominal amount of reservations.

Screen Shot 2015-11-27 at 3.51.43 PM.png

I don't expect to see the pricing sheets redone just for a nominal amount of reservations.

Thanks! Neither did I but my sales rep implied earlier in the week that pricing would be updated. I just double checked and while it shows as a Signature model on the dashboard, once you click into the configuration it shows as Founders (same as yours). I am sure the MVP will be correct.

design.png

Screen Shot 2015-11-27 at 7.23.44 PM.png