Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model X Founder Series - Facts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ignore the pricing. Tesla is going to override it to make it 115.5k no matter what you pick.

On your main my tesla screen it will show "signature series", but when you enter the design took it should show "founder".

It took 3 tries to get it right.

The "Confirm Now" button showed up on My Tesla today (one day in advance of the auto-confirm).

Model X P90D

Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
22" Silver Wheels

Ultra White Seats
Carbon Fiber Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner

Ludicrous Speed Upgrade

Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Interior and Lighting S
mart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
Tow Package

The "Confirm Now" button showed up on My Tesla today (one day in advance of the auto-confirm).

Same here.

Model X P90D

Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Tan Leather Seats
Dark Ash Trim
Black Alcantara Headliner
Six Seat Config
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Tow Package

And I too just confirmed. Wonder why they went away from the one week cooling off period?

Model X P90D

Sig Red Multi-Coat Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Figured Ash Trim
White Alcantara Headliner
Seven Seat Config
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Tow Package

Anybody looking for such a beast lightly used in 3-4 months?

FWIW, I spoke to Tesla a bit ago. After your order is confirmed they will be manually editing the MVPA to reflect the fixed price. I inquired about delivery timing, and was told to expect January. Previously the guidance had been possibly end of December, or early January. So a small, albeit not surprising at all, change.

All: Be sure to check the configuration on your confirmation email carefully. We wanted 7 seats and our confirmation email showed that we were getting 6, even though that had never been an option in the Founders design studio.
My confirmation did not mention the number of seats, although their was a pic that showed 7 seats. ( Where did it mention the number of seats in your email? )

Your Model X
Model X P90D
All-Wheel Drive
Signature Red Multi-Coat Paint
22" Silver Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Figured Ash Wood Décor
White Alcantara Headliner
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Premium Interior and Lighting