Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X LR 2022 - 3.5K miles - best reasonable offer - Princeton, NJ (actual car, no issues, no flipping)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received the car on May 25th 2022. Great car in perfect condition (after several trips to the service center all typical for Model X alignment issues were corrected). It is still like a brand new after 6 month, I didn’t have a chance to travel due to work, so odometer is only ~3500 miles.
The car has a standard configuration for everything, except the exterior color - Long Range, 20" wheels, black interior, 5 seater, basic autopilot.

I’ve placed an order for another two Xs to have them for my parents by the summer of 2023, but all of a sudden Tesla delivered that order in November , so I have to sell this one extra since it is too early for me to keep 5 cars total for my family😅 (now I'm thinking to order Y instead of X for my fiancee😆). So I'm selling not for flipping, I like the car and it is in ideal condition, I just don't want to keep it for another half year on the parking lot without need of driving it.

Bonus - $8K value:
Full body wrapped with xPel STEALTH Satin Finish paint protective film (warranty) - so you see - I was actually planning to keep the car, otherwise I wouldn't spend $7.5K on wrapping...
Full body ceramic coating (warranty)
Front windows tinting (the rest is factory tinted)
Rims protectors
Front and rear screen protectors.

Title on hands, should be an easy and pleasant sell/buy deal. I'm near Princeton, NJ. Make a good reasonable offer, please. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20220807_191838.jpg
    20220807_191838.jpg
    598.5 KB · Views: 649
  • 20220629_202853.jpg
    20220629_202853.jpg
    556.5 KB · Views: 227
  • 20220629_203146.jpg
    20220629_203146.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 231
  • 20220629_203157.jpg
    20220629_203157.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 20220713_135842.jpg
    20220713_135842.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 249
I'm kinda surprised that not to many people are interested in driving the fastest SUV on the road available right now and at a discounted price...PPL who are buying Model S, think twice - for the same amount of money you're getting more comfort and space😆

I'm kinda surprised that not to many people are interested in driving the fastest SUV on the road available right now and at a discounted price...PPL who are buying Model S, think twice - for the same amount of money you're getting more comfort and space😆
Not surprising since the Model X used car market has softened this year. You can get a mostly same spec Model X from Tesla with a longer warranty for the price you're asking of $118k.

Not surprising since the Model X used car market has softened this year. You can get a mostly same spec Model X from Tesla with a longer warranty for the price you're asking of $118k.
Thank you for mentioning that. It is actually a very good reference.
The car I'm selling has the same length of warranty and similar milage (I've attached screenshot from Tesla app in black), I'm asking for $2K less than the final price at Tesla, plus it comes with a FULL body wrap worth of $7.5K. I don't see any advantages of getting one from Tesla, unless the exterior and interior white color is important (screenshot in white). Also, when getting one directly from Tesla, you never know what aligment issues it will have until delivery date...while mine has no issues and is available for a display and test drive any time.

Attachments

• photo_2022-12-15_11-41-08.jpg
    photo_2022-12-15_11-41-08.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 11-40-59 Inventory Tesla.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 11-40-59 Inventory Tesla.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 182
  • Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 11-44-12 Inventory Tesla.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 11-44-12 Inventory Tesla.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 170
This car has the latest hardware, so Steam works on it along with all other features (like Zoom) from the latest Christmas update.

For those who are interested, ultrasonic sensors are present on this model, so Basic autopilot as well as FSD (if you wish to purchase/subscriber to it) will work without limitations.

And, yes, it is CCS enabled, I've tested it with a CCS combo adapter - it worked nicely.

On a serious note, I do think this car is right for the correct buyer. Satin PPF, black, ceramic coated, all updated w no panel gaps, etc. it’s all good things. If I had the supp income to support this car I would.

GLWS - the right buyer will come eventually.

• Love
Reactions: Alex_XXXX
Hey, I'm open to the option to trade my Model X to Model Y of similar year/mileage with cash price match. My wife is ready to get Model Y in the summer, and she feels that X is too big and complex to her. So whoever though of upgrading from Y to X, let me know what is your offer.
I feel like the biggest difference between X and Y is the air suspension (smother ride), acceleration (two times more horse power) and interior space size, steering yoke and all automated doors. Of course there is more, but that is the first what comes to my mind.

I would appreciate comments with specific offers and positive suggestions. Thanks.

Reactions: Huntfortelsa