Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stay on topic please. This thread is for circle discussions about Model 3... right?

I'm pretty sure he was joking. Put a little smiley face next time and people won't grab their torches and pitch forks.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a better picture of the clay model....definitely a Model X

View attachment 88759

Are those windows in the background in a secured area? If not, you would think someone would have gotten some spy shots by now.

Hmmm. I think I see a black Model X mule on the left side of the Tesla Design studio (left of the A in Tesla) in this sat photo:

Google Maps

There are also a couple of trashed Model S too.

Oh, and there might be a Harvest Gold and white Model P pickup truck parked out back! :smile:

Last edited:
Were these posted previously as well?

model-x-2.jpg

r3u7sMz.jpg

Some mod probably could help with moving many of the posts related to Model 3 CUV into the other thread NigelM mentioned...because we're getting far off-topic... and I also think it would be worth it just to read the thread one is replying to like five times a day. That would facilitate a readable and non-frustrating discussion in which we don't repeat the same arguments in circles. Thus let's continue in that fashion over here.

Worry not, we got that to a conclusion already. While the conversation took longer than I hoped, its point was short and sweet - separate Model X clay model sighting from Model 3, because there was confusion in the thread a few messages back. For that to happen a few points on Model 3 CUV needed to be considered, though in an optimal scenario it would have taken merely one reply, but that is not always possible. Thus it was on-topic, about identifying correctly a Model X (clay) sighting.

Here is I think a good summary:

OK, lets try not to be so dense about it.

Given all the information (the quote from Wait but Why and the image below)... we can speculate that there is something different about the clay model hiding under the second from right cover!

Given the freaking height difference in this model, one can see how "a CUV and Sedan in one clay model" can be a good speculative guess!
All this being speculation, it means nothing, but you are the king of speculation (and I enjoy your speculative posts) and you have a hard time seeing this as a very plausible possibility?...

attachment.php?attachmentid=88662&d=1438011897.jpg

I would only add that since there is no direct knowledge of a Model 3 CUV clay model, it could also be the futuristic design on base Model 3 we know Tesla toyed with. In any case, no Model 3 "seen" here looks anything like a small Model X so we can conclude the clay model partially seen is Model X (possibly on a smaller scale).