TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X&S Event Greater LA/Conejo Valley/Thousand Oaks area

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Black_P85, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Black_P85

Black_P85 Member

Wanted to share the below link I found when on Tesla's Event Website to let all local people in the Los Angeles/Conejo Valley area know!

The Oaks is my local mall and will be a great stage for this 3 day Tesla Event June 16-18. Signing up now, can't wait! Hope to see some of you there!

Tesla Explores: The Oaks

"Join us at The Oaks to explore the mobile gallery and experience the ground breaking features of Model S or Model X. During your one-on-one appointment, you'll get behind the wheel to experience exactly how Tesla has redefined vehicle engineering. We’ll also show you how easy a Tesla is to charge, how safe they are to drive, and how electric vehicles can fit seamlessly into your lifestyle.

To schedule your Model S or Model X demonstration, please RSVP and a Tesla representative will confirm your appointment.

To find out more about Tesla Explores and view our complete list of locations, click here."

2. GasKilla

GasKilla No Gas Know Peace

I understand Tesla is featuring inventory cars & trying to move them out before the end of the quarter. Obviously a better deal than waiting 1-3 months if they have what you like in stock.

Also remember you can use a referral code on any inventory car and get the federal tax credit in addition to the CA rebate. That's a potential $11k savings on a Tesla. Not to mention the white HOV sticker in CA. PM me with any questions.