Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Princess Bonnie, do we have any idea of how many Model X vehicles they will be able to build per week when they first start production.

It's hard to read posts when I'm laughing. Just saying.

No idea. I would think they'd ramp up slowly, you never want to start at a high production rate with a new product in case there is a tolerance set incorrectly or some other problem.

It's hard to read posts when I'm laughing. Just saying.

No idea. I would think they'd ramp up slowly, you never want to start at a high production rate with a new product in case there is a tolerance set incorrectly or some other problem.
Just so you know that this moniker is good, on the garage wall where we park the Model S there is a sign the says "Princess Parkway"

- - - Updated - - -

Pictures are worth a 1000 words!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 630
Made the plunge and reserved an X today, June 22 around 5 pm, with reservation sequence number = 10,935

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Bonnie - who was in line before you? Who's number #1?

He's here on the forum, though not extremely active. Since he fessed up to having #1 in the past, I'm not violating any privacy by saying it's Ken Adelman. Some of you may know him from his California coastline mapping project (http://www.californiacoastline.org/ ) for which generations into the future will owe him a huge thank you.

If I had to lose the #1 spot, he's a good guy to lose it to.

FYI: Tally updated and now over 17k.... over 47 per day so far this month and now average ~ 20/day since the start!

Type

USA

Canada

NA[SUP]2 [/SUP]

Europe

China
Hong
Kong
Japan
Australia
Asia
Pacific

Global
Total
Signature (S) 1,356 49 1,405
-
--
-
Production (P) 10,95556211,497

Totals 12,31161112,922

Total Formula ABC=A+B
D
EFGHI = E to H
C+D+I

Last UpdateUSACanadaEuropeChinaHong KongJapanAustralia
Signature (S) Mar 26, 14 Feb 5, 14 Jun 21, 14 ----
Production (P) Jun 23, 14Jun 18, 14 Jun 11, 14 June 22, 14 May 23, 14no dataMay 11, 14

FYI: Tally updated and now over 17k.... over 47 per day so far this month and now average ~ 20/day since the start!

So let's see, $100grand/day, every day for 2 1/2 years. That should get us a long way toward nice new stamping dies, new colors, seats, side view cameras, racks, hitches, batteries, world-rockin' AWD, software, hardware, oh, and SuperChargers pretty much everyfreakin'where. (and TSLA at, say $230something and climbing :biggrin:). So far so good

but not a third row seat standard, apparently.
Sorry, couldn't resist

So let's see, $100grand/day, every day for 2 1/2 years. That should get us a long way toward nice new stamping dies, new colors, seats, side view cameras, racks, hitches, batteries, world-rockin' AWD, software, hardware, oh, and SuperChargers pretty much everyfreakin'where. (and TSLA at, say $230something and climbing :biggrin:). So far so good

And a really GREAT party!

Just placed my Model X order! I have owned a Model S/85 for 16 months - absolutely love the car! 17,000 mile on it, no complaints at all...am a real believer in EV's.

I have been hemming and hawing about placing my Model X order for over a year, and finally made the plunge this morning.

Details:
Today's date: June 25, 9:00am Eastern
Region: North America/USA
Type: Model X General Production
Res Number RNxxxxxx
Res Seq Number 10,997

Last edited:
Just placed my Model X order! I have owned a Model S/85 for 16 months - absolutely love the car! 17,000 mile on it, no complaints at all...am a real believer in EV's.

I have been hemming and hawing about placing my Model X order for over a year, and finally made the plunge this morning.

You will want to edit your RN****** Res Number out of your post. That is the number you use when communicating with Tesla about your reservation.

Details:
Res Number RNxxxxxx
Res Seq Number 10,997

You will want to edit your RN****** Res Number out of your post. That is the number you use when communicating with Tesla about your reservation.

Moderator note: I took the liberty of removing the number.

Details:
Res Number RNxxxxxx
Res Seq Number 10,997

Congrats!!! Tally updated.