Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Television

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have ordered a MX. Our former vehicle was a GMC Yukon XL Denali. The Yukon had 2 televisions which kept my kids (a 13 year old girl and two 9 year olds, boy and girl twin) occupied on the 45 min ride commute from the home to school and 45 min ride commute from school to home. We have looked for rear seat entertainment options and have not seen many options.

Did anyone install rear seat entertainment or know of any rear seat entertainment options? I am open to any and all suggestions.

Many thanks in advance!!!

• Disagree
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
We have ordered a MX. Our former vehicle was a GMC Yukon XL Denali. The Yukon had 2 televisions which kept my kids (a 13 year old girl and two 9 year olds, boy and girl twin) occupied on the 45 min ride commute from the home to school and 45 min ride commute from school to home. We have looked for rear seat entertainment options and have not seen many options.

Did anyone install rear seat entertainment or know of any rear seat entertainment options? I am open to any and all suggestions.

Many thanks in advance!!!

Stupid to have the entertainment equipment as part of the car. Get them Chromebooks and use a HOTSPOT to watch content. Or you can use Apple IPADs or Microsoft surface. Maybe instead of watch TV, they could do their homework or study for test on the way to/from too.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Stupid to have the entertainment equipment as part of the car. Get them Chromebooks and use a HOTSPOT to watch content. Or you can use Apple IPADs or Microsoft surface. Maybe instead of watch TV, they could do their homework or study for test on the way to/from too.

Thanks for the reply!!

We have 1 Samsung slate 10 tablet with Sprint unlimited service and my 9 year boy uses it. My girl has an iPad mini but no WiFi. We may get her another device with unlimited for her to watch Nick and Disney. The hotspot we have is only 10g and that would be used up pretty quick with them watching you-tube and direct tv shows.

We have a large library of movies, maybe I should load them on a wireless thumb drive or hard drive and they can connect to it.

Reactions: Jimmy 1
Give each kid a tablet. There are two USB ports for the second row if their batteries get low.

Seems like an easy solution. Fixed screens are so last century...