Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X - What do we know? Consolidated List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,

Usually roam everywhere on this forum and I just want one place to see everything for Model X, because it's getting annoying reading and then all of a sudden a heated debate about seats come up. Mod's I have no idea how to make this a Wiki... if you can advise that would be great. I consolidated this list from what I've seen and know.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Hello All,

Usually roam everywhere on this forum and I just want one place to see everything for Model X, because it's getting annoying reading and then all of a sudden a heated debate about seats come up. Mod's I have no idea how to make this a Wiki... if you can advise that would be great. I consolidated this list from what I've seen and know.

View attachment 94619
Why not just use this wiki?

Model X Configuration has begun! (2nd page of the 'post' in the thread)

Last edited:
2nd row seats have been confirmed as not-foldable.

Range is also confirmed on the design studio.

I haven't completely kept up with the 2nd row seats thing. I thought there were two types, the optional seats described as "Independently operable, 3-adult second row seats", which we know don't fold, and whatever seats you get if you don't select that option, which we don't know anything about (meaning they may fold or may not).

Am I wrong and/or missing some information?

I haven't completely kept up with the 2nd row seats thing. I thought there were two types, the optional seats described as "Independently operable, 3-adult second row seats", which we know don't fold, and whatever seats you get if you don't select that option, which we don't know anything about (meaning they may fold or may not).

Am I wrong and/or missing some information?

The Design Studio screen shots seem to indicate that the 2nd row seats are Special Upgrades (listed in the "Included with Signature" section), which implied that another, cheaper option would be available for regular production. However, a number of Tesla reps have repeatedly indicated that there will only be 1 seat available for all reservations.

Keep in mind the Design Studio originally listed
(a) a Carbon Fiber Spoiler (which makes no sense since it comes with a retractable spoiler) and now is gone
(b) 240 Mile Range, which was then upgraded to 250 Miles
(c) a 3rd Row was included under "Included with Signature" section, but later switched to a standard option

It would appear that the Design Studio is still being tweaked.