Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Accessories for Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know of an accessories store in Brisbane that allows local pickup?
Keen to get a matte black spoiler within the next week.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/179046264217457/user/1813946931/ Home | Mytesla Biz
The ones I know of.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/179046264217457/user/1813946931/ Home | Mytesla Biz
The ones I know of.
Thanks mate. Only thing I can’t find model Y spoiler.

I’ll keep searching or maybe just grab one from Marketplace. Doing ceramic coating next weekend and the detailer is happy to install the spoiler for me hence the urgency. All good.

Not with the tesery ones, but I have the haloblk dry carbon spoiler installed on mine.

Super easy to install, its a great product. Fraction of the price compared to the tesla offering and it's local stock (Sydney).
Haloblk produce great quality products imo and this is no exception.

I did have an abs one from xcar installed previously but found this one was a perfect fit to the rear of the model y. Here's an example of an install video
I bit the bullet and ordered the Tesery one, as I got a really good price (and I wasn't convinced on the shape of Haloblk). It arrived today (in under a week!). Opened package and looks great... but I am not sure if it is the real deal carbon fibre - any advice on how I can tell?
It is lightweight (but so would plastic I figure), the pattern seems to consistently go around... but not sure. Any easy way to tell?
I guess I should have confirmed this before pressing the buy button :oops:

I ordered the HaloBlk Mudflaps for my new Model Y that I collect Sat morning. I ordered 10.30pm and they "shipped" in under an hour that night! Arrived in under 48 hours - excellent service! The packaging was awesome - gives that premium product "Apple feel".

HOWEVER, pulling out the mudflaps to find marks, indentations and blemishes all over the visible surface of all four was really disappointing. Have just shot off an email to HaloBlk now, and hope they resolve quickly.

I bought them because of some rough roads I will be driving this weekend to visit family to show of the new car, looks like now I risk stone damage :(

Attachments

• IMG_2498.jpeg
    IMG_2498.jpeg
    609.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2502.jpeg
    IMG_2502.jpeg
    545.6 KB · Views: 28
I ordered the HaloBlk Mudflaps for my new Model Y that I collect Sat morning. I ordered 10.30pm and they "shipped" in under an hour that night! Arrived in under 48 hours - excellent service! The packaging was awesome - gives that premium product "Apple feel".

HOWEVER, pulling out the mudflaps to find marks, indentations and blemishes all over the visible surface of all four was really disappointing. Have just shot off an email to HaloBlk now, and hope they resolve quickly.

I bought them because of some rough roads I will be driving this weekend to visit family to show of the new car, looks like now I risk stone damage :(
Frankie from HaloBlk just responded and will express post a new set tomorrow - hopefully they arrive in time!

Can't fault the great customer service!

Hi everyone, just wondering if any of you purchased an air pump? and where did you bought from?
I saw quite a lot of reasonable deals on AliExpress, not sure about the quality.
Also, should we better buy the one with 12V plug to the car when using or the one with battery?

Hi everyone, just wondering if any of you purchased an air pump? and where did you bought from?
I saw quite a lot of reasonable deals on AliExpress, not sure about the quality.
Also, should we better buy the one with 12V plug to the car when using or the one with battery?
Something to think about; this pump is going to sit in the trunk/boot until you need it, which may well be never. How often are you going to remove it and charge the battery?

Reactions: elddum
I bit the bullet and ordered the Tesery one, as I got a really good price (and I wasn't convinced on the shape of Haloblk). It arrived today (in under a week!). Opened package and looks great... but I am not sure if it is the real deal carbon fibre - any advice on how I can tell?
It is lightweight (but so would plastic I figure), the pattern seems to consistently go around... but not sure. Any easy way to tell?
I guess I should have confirmed this before pressing the buy button :oops:

Tesery have got an account on this community and post regularly so I would assume their products are legit.
From what I've seen the tesery one looks good too, I preferred the haloblk one and it is local stock. Frank is a champ to deal with and have bought multiple haloblk products from him now. Happy to support someone local.

Reactions: elddum
Frankie from HaloBlk just responded and will express post a new set tomorrow - hopefully they arrive in time!

Can't fault the great customer service!
HaloBlk get 150% score for Customer Service!

So, while I had a disappointing initial experience, Frankie has taken the time to go through all his inventory of MY mudflaps individually - seems he has just got a bad batch. He has been onto the factory and will direct ship a brand new and checked set, while letting me put the current ones on to give me protection in the meantime. Can't ask for more than that.

Would thoroughly recommend HaloBlk based on this very positive experience.

Mistakes happen. It's how you respond that sets you apart!

Thanks Frankie from HaloBlk.

With the Black Friday 20% discount in play, any opinions re SnapShades for the MY is much appreciated.
I've read positive reviews of the snapshade ones.

Personally I've gone with the haloblk sunshades, they work well as well.
Use code halo10 for slight discount.