Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Delivery Date Push Out to October 2022 - January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My “Oct 2022 - Jan 2023” just corrected itself to “May 1 - May 15.” So anyone in this situation, please don’t panic!View attachment 798140
HELP!!! I have the exact same build as you. MSM, 19 inch wheels, & white seats, only difference is location!!! PLEASE SEND ONE TO THE EAST COAST!!! When did you order btw?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220427-112334.png
    Screenshot_20220427-112334.png
    420.9 KB · Views: 262
HELP!!! I have the exact same build as you. MSM, 19 inch wheels, & white seats, only difference is location!!! PLEASE SEND ONE TO THE EAST COAST!!! When did you order btw?
I ordered Jan 10th, already delayed delivery once. Did Tesla send you a text message yet asking about a trade-in? If so, text that number back and they can probably help you. (That's how I got traction in my case.) Otherwise, you could try calling the general Sales number (or chat online) and see if they can help.

I ordered Jan 10th, already delayed delivery once. Did Tesla send you a text message yet asking about a trade-in? If so, text that number back and they can probably help you. (That's how I got traction in my case.) Otherwise, you could try calling the general Sales number (or chat online) and see if they can help.
Wow... you even ordered later than me... I ordered on October..... not text no trade, nothing.

My Oct 23 order for MYLR5 MSM (no extra - Ontario, Canada) has been stuck on July 30 - Sept 10 as well since last sunday. Was April 23 - May 06 and had even gotten the trade-in text before I got pushed. 1 SA told me this EDD was inaccurate but the agent on the text is adamant that its accurate.

I am beyond frustrated because my EDD went from April 25 - May 07 to April 23 - May 06 when I got the trade-in text. I had tentative vacation plans so went ahead and switched from cash to financing only to have it now pushed to effectively aug-sept dates :/

My Oct 23 order for MYLR5 MSM (no extra - Ontario, Canada) has been stuck on July 30 - Sept 10 as well since last sunday. Was April 23 - May 06 and had even gotten the trade-in text before I got pushed. 1 SA told me this EDD was inaccurate but the agent on the text is adamant that its accurate.

I am beyond frustrated because my EDD went from April 25 - May 07 to April 23 - May 06 when I got the trade-in text. I had tentative vacation plans so went ahead and switched from cash to financing only to have it now pushed to effectively aug-sept dates :/
Yeah, same I feel you. Had plans made over the summer in anticipation I will get the vehicle by then, now it currently seems after summer which sidelines all my plans.

I also had an EDD of May 4th-14th. Profile was complete. Then today it switched to Nov-January 2023. I’m hoping it goes back to normal here soon. Have all the accessories just sitting in the garage next to the 3 in trading in for it

I have a November order date and was holding steady at an August EDD for nearly two months when the EDD was picked back suddenly this week to Jan-Apr 2023. I’m hoping mine readjusts soon, too.

I ordered in November 2021--MYLR white + 19" wheels + tow hitch. EDD went from initially July to August to Oct-Nov 2022. Today I checked again and my app says Nov 2022 to Feb 2022. Pretty bummed about this.

I'm surprised to see how a November 2021 delivery might deliver up to 15 months later than the order. Makes me think that Tesla's current delivery estimates for a brand new preorder is a vast underestimate.

Reactions: Stardew and Jackk36
I ordered in November 2021--MYLR white + 19" wheels + tow hitch. EDD went from initially July to August to Oct-Nov 2022. Today I checked again and my app says Nov 2022 to Feb 2022. Pretty bummed about this.

I'm surprised to see how a November 2021 delivery might deliver up to 15 months later than the order. Makes me think that Tesla's current delivery estimates for a brand new preorder is a vast underestimate.
I agree if I go to try to order one now it’s giving me the same timeframe as when I ordered in December

I agree if I go to try to order one now it’s giving me the same timeframe as when I ordered in December
I doubt those timeframes will hold up unless they start producing MYLR at the Austin factory to catch up on the backlog. I wonder if anyone with an existing order is placing a new order to see which order is delivered first!

Reactions: Jackk36
You guys have got to stop fixating on those EDD dates. They mean nothing!!!
I ordered a Long Range with Induction wheels on October 1st.
EDD was Feb 15 - Mar 15. On Feb 14th it changed to Mar - April.
Then soon after April - May.
Then May - June.

I gave up and switched to a Performance model on April 10th at October pricing. VIN assigned less than 24 hours later. Took delivery on April 23rd.

Until you get a VIN assigned, the dates are just estimates.

No logic can be applied to how they determine who gets what and when.

Then May - June.

I gave up and switched to a Performance model on April 10th at October pricing. VIN assigned less than 24 hours later. Took delivery on April 23rd.

Dang, lucky you. I switched my October order to performance 1 days after you. I’m in Dallas and EDD keep slipping into later May.

Reactions: carpendj

Did you get a VIN? I got the trade in text a couple days ago and an email saying to finalize payment.

But no VIN. APP says May 18-May 22 as delivery date.

Would've thought I'd get the VIN by now?

Then May - June.

How did you get October pricing for the Performance?