Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Delivery Delay?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Model Y in April for early June delivery. Original timing was first two weeks of June. Lately slipped to late June (13th to 29th) as of yesterday.

Today- it moved to just “September.”

Anyone have insight into this? If so, my delivery went from 8-12 weeks to 5 months. Concerning.

Same here, originally late July to early August, moved to mid June, and now just September. Patience is the key to the game I suppose. Wonder if demand or material shortages are causing this (or both).

Ordered 5/29 MYLR Silver, black interior, 5 seater, with tow.

Same here....I ordered my LR Grey 20" in Early April and just got a notice for September. The kicker is my colleague up north ordered hers in mid May and her date moved up a week. This is maddening.

Ordered Model Y in April for early June delivery. Original timing was first two weeks of June. Lately slipped to late June (13th to 29th) as of yesterday.

Today- it moved to just “September.”

Anyone have insight into this? If so, my delivery went from 8-12 weeks to 5 months. Concerning.
I ordered my Y last week, it said September and everyday had been going up in date last update yesterday was 06/30 this morning all it says is September…..

Have you had any further update ?