Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y delivery schedule to Chicago

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member here and may be the 1st time Tesla owner.......my current lease of a Mercedes is due end of May, if I am ordering the Model Y this week, realistically will I be able to get the Model Y by June time....?

I personally don't think they can deliver the car to me within 3 months.......but does other can share their thought about will they deliver me the car in like 4, 5, 6 months or even longer? Since I will need a car by June...this delivery schedule will made me to decide I will get another gasoline car or the Tesla.

Thank you all.................

Ummm...I wouldn't take count on what that local Tesla sales associate said. I ordered mine 1/30/2020 and have a VIN; expecting delivery mid March. I'm in Chicago...picking up at Grand Ave location.

Wow....you are correct. I received my email today to complete my registration and payment information................that means my car should be ready about a month or so away. WOW...I am not excited.