Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y East Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders) Hopefully getting HEPA filter

MBx4

Jul 24, 2021
Clayton NC
Hey all east coast, let’s hear from all the May/June orders, this might help some of us that are still waiting. Check in please! If you did take delivery in July please let us know if you got HEPA filter and the new headlights.

Ordered 6/12
MYLR Midnight Silver Black Interior 20" induction wheels No Tow No FSD
No VIN
Clayton, NC

Ktgflyer

Jul 25, 2021
Florida
I ordered my MY the end of May. Delivery is now saying mid August through early September. Delivery date continues to change further out almost daily.

Reactions: MBx4

surferfb

Jul 1, 2021
DMV
Ordered 6/25
MYLR 7 seater
White/white
19in wheels
No VIN
Rockville, MD
Current window 8/28 - 9/18

My estimate has ranged from July to October, but has been steady for the past 3 days, which is the longest I’ve had the same range in the month since I’ve ordered. Generally changes every day.

EEMY

Jun 16, 2021
Maryland
Friends,
Ordered week of 5/19
MYLR 5 seater
White/black
19in wheels
No VIN
Rockville, MD
Estimated Delivery: September 06 - September 26

“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”- Aristotle

CharlesCastle

OD6/20 | LR5 | Wh/Bl | 19 | BK I VIN: 10/13
Jul 11, 2021
NYC
Order 6/20
MYLR, white paint/black seats, 5 seat
19" Gemini Wheels, no tow, no FSD

My EDD has jumped all over the place, from as early as 8/8 I think, to at latest October. Currently it's been steady at 9/15 - 9/25 for the last 4 days. Not that it means much but it's the longest most consistent EDD I have had since placing my order. I've aged quite a bit since placing the order lol.

WheninRome

OD: 05/20 | MYLR 7 | Blk | Blk | 20 | FSD | tow
Jul 22, 2021
Maryland
Ordered 5/25
Changed to a 7 seater on 6/17
MYLR
Black int
Black ext
20 inch
FSD
Tow hitch

Estimated DD: Aug 10 - Aug 23​

Keeps changing a day forward

a1machinista1

MY5 5/24 wh/blk 19" tow-- MSLR 6/1 MSM/blk 19"
Apr 12, 2019
oregon
Order 6/20
MYLR, white paint/black seats, 5 seat
19" Gemini Wheels, no tow, no FSD

My EDD has jumped all over the place, from as early as 8/8 I think, to at latest October. Currently it's been steady at 9/15 - 9/25 for the last 4 days. Not that it means much but it's the longest most consistent EDD I have had since placing my order. I've aged quite a bit since placing the order lol.
I have noticed over the past few days that a lot of people have received VINs when they were in an EDD of 10 days.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC