Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y East Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders) Hopefully getting HEPA filter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all east coast, let’s hear from all the May/June orders, this might help some of us that are still waiting. Check in please! If you did take delivery in July please let us know if you got HEPA filter and the new headlights.

Ordered 6/12
MYLR Midnight Silver Black Interior 20" induction wheels No Tow No FSD
No VIN
Clayton, NC

Ordered 6/25
MYLR 7 seater
White/white
19in wheels
No VIN
Rockville, MD
Current window 8/28 - 9/18

My estimate has ranged from July to October, but has been steady for the past 3 days, which is the longest I’ve had the same range in the month since I’ve ordered. Generally changes every day.

Reactions: MBx4
Order 6/20
MYLR, white paint/black seats, 5 seat
19" Gemini Wheels, no tow, no FSD

My EDD has jumped all over the place, from as early as 8/8 I think, to at latest October. Currently it's been steady at 9/15 - 9/25 for the last 4 days. Not that it means much but it's the longest most consistent EDD I have had since placing my order. I've aged quite a bit since placing the order lol.

Order 6/20
MYLR, white paint/black seats, 5 seat
19" Gemini Wheels, no tow, no FSD

My EDD has jumped all over the place, from as early as 8/8 I think, to at latest October. Currently it's been steady at 9/15 - 9/25 for the last 4 days. Not that it means much but it's the longest most consistent EDD I have had since placing my order. I've aged quite a bit since placing the order lol.
I have noticed over the past few days that a lot of people have received VINs when they were in an EDD of 10 days.