Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now we just need our delivery dates:)

One VIN (win) at a time buddy :)

The next VINs will have to be 16xxx, I am a hair from rolling into 16,xxx.

other than VIN in source nothing has changed on web page, no text messages or emails from Tesla. One thing I thought was odd is that I was logged out of my account on the phone during a car ride. I was logged in all weekend otherwise without the web page signing me out. This I thought was odd and I logged in on a computer to find my VIN. Not sure if anyone else had that happen before VIN appeared, could have been a fluke.

Ya I saw that hitch also and am considering it. It would work fine for a bike rack but you'll need to splice in the harness for lights for a trailer. Due to that, I'm going to see how long TESLA takes and charges for the gem set up.

Also once I get a delivery date, I'll schedule an appointment for the clear film protection and front window tinting to match the rears :)

Winter tires and floor mats will still be in the list as well as many other options I'm sure will come to mind later LOL.
Re. winter mats : seems the new Teslarati 3D mats are better than the Tesmanian. Either way get killed buying from U.S. Anyone know of buying Canada options?

My homelink arrived today, before my VIN arrived. Reminder for people who ordered homelink, DO NOT OPEN THE BOX AT ALL. If you open it you will lose your free install. Its written on the box a few places but some of you are very excited and may need the reminded.

Bought components, creating Teslausb image and will be using in my Y, is what I meant.
I use a raspberry pi zero w, assemble in case, use Marc’s image and will modify existing image for different directory on samba server.
It’s pretty easy to do if your familiar with Linux and telnet/ssh :)
Ah, yes same here! the only difference is I printed my own case (3d Printer). :)

Reactions: MikeBur
My financing got approved at 2.8% for 48 months with RBC. I received the final trade-in offer for my current car, which is fairly generous. Just waiting for them to confirm the net trade-in credit (I still owe on my current car).

No clue when I can expect my car though. It’s a blue LR AWD. Could it be on the same shipment to Ottawa as @Poncherelly’s? Who knows. I don’t have a VIN yet.

My financing got approved at 2.8% for 48 months with RBC. I received the final trade-in offer for my current car, which is fairly generous. Just waiting for them to confirm the net trade-in credit (I still owe on my current car).

No clue when I can expect my car though. It’s a blue LR AWD. Could it be on the same shipment to Ottawa as @Poncherelly’s? Who knows. I don’t have a VIN yet.
LOL That's assuming @Poncherelly's car is on the first shipment to Ottawa :) Sorry if you answered this already but where is your delivery location on your account?