Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oh, ya you'll get the delivery info after you accept your financials and they add the trade to it.

Got it. Hopefully they’ll confirm my trade-in today. I’ll let you know what it says.

Question for those in Ontario: I selected that I will keep my current plates, but I just realized that I probably need to exchange for Ontario green plates. How does that work?

What is this? Something for sentry mode?
Yes, it acts as a USB drive (can also hold music) and syncs with a server at your home so you don't have to copy the files yourself. As soon as it connects to the wifi you set up, if auto copies your sentry footage to your server. As for Music, that also syncs when you connect so you don't have to upload to your usb stick, simple drop your music in to the folder on your server and it will update your car when it connects.

I wonder why I see my invoice and not you. Did you call to ask when it is supposed to arrive to MTL? I read a post yesterday that someone said that from Freemont Ca to Chicago it is by train, than by truck and it is 2 weeks from Freemont to Montreal approx
no, I didn't want to keep bothering the team over there. Especially Thomas since he's been great. I figure I'll let them do thier work and hope that they know how excited I am to get y car that they will hurry it up

Yes, it acts as a USB drive (can also hold music) and syncs with a server at your home so you don't have to copy the files yourself. As soon as it connects to the wifi you set up, if auto copies your sentry footage to your server. As for Music, that also syncs when you connect so you don't have to upload to your usb stick, simple drop your music in to the folder on your server and it will update your car when it connects.
Where can I find out more about this?

Dam this car is expensive with all the extra. I just bought the Echo hitch, with installation and lights that is 1100$. I bought Thuly RAck T2 pro with extension (896$+575$). I bought also the Tesmat TESMAT that is like 400$. Still have tobuy the 3D carpet tthat will be like another 500$. At least I wont have to buy gas to make it work :).. ...... I forgot the film and the nanoceramic paint another 3k :(