Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dam this car is expensive with all the extra. I just bought the Echo hitch, with installation and lights that is 1100$. I bought Thuly RAck T2 pro with extension (896$+575$). I bought also the Tesmat TESMAT that is like 400$. Still have tobuy the 3D carpet tthat will be like another 500$. At least I wont have to buy gas to make it work :).. ...... I forgot the film and the nanoceramic paint another 3k :(
ya no kidding! But I guess it's same for every new car.

On a side note, when you called TESLA MTL for a delivery date, did you speak to anyone specific or just anyone who answered the phone?

Dam this car is expensive with all the extra. I just bought the Echo hitch, with installation and lights that is 1100$. I bought Thuly RAck T2 pro with extension (896$+575$). I bought also the Tesmat TESMAT that is like 400$. Still have tobuy the 3D carpet tthat will be like another 500$. At least I wont have to buy gas to make it work :).. ...... I forgot the film and the nanoceramic paint another 3k :(

Im trying to justify it by convincing myself i'll keep it for more than 6 years...

Let us know what the wind-noise factor is - if there is one. I really want.
Is there a Canadian company like Abstract Ocean for accessories like - dash laminate/ screen protector etc.?
will do ... again, just waiting for my car ;)
Someone shared Tesla Model 3 for mats but it doens't look like they do anything else.

If you find a Canadian company with more to offer, I'm sure everyone here would be happy to use them ...

Where did you end up getting the Thule bike rack from? I am looking for that as well, or possibly the kuat version

ya no kidding! But I guess it's same for every new car.

On a side note, when you called TESLA MTL for a delivery date, did you speak to anyone specific or just anyone who answered the phone?

I spoke to the same guy who make my model 3 delivery but you should press 3 on the phone there is a delivery option. You often get the message but keep trying sometime someone answer directly. Don't leave a message I am sure they won't call you back. we are extremely patient after such a wait time for that car

BC is very different for car insurance than the rest of Canada sadly. For context, my 2012 Kia Soul costs $1800 and I have 10+yrs clean driving history......
Funny story, when I lived DT Vancouver in my early 20s I needed car insurance. I looked for something close and found a broker by the name of Ray Wong. Good guy, good rates but that's not why I chose him ... I chose him because in the phone book your last name is first, then you first name ... I read that and had to have him on my insurance slip LOL.

Any chance there is someone with an order for Model Y PUP in colour RED planning to cancel their order this quarter? :D

I currently have a Model Y PUP in black and leaning towards changing it to red should any become available due to cancellation.

Funny story, when I lived DT Vancouver in my early 20s I needed car insurance. I looked for something close and found a broker by the name of Ray Wong. Good guy, good rates but that's not why I chose him ... I chose him because in the phone book your last name is first, then you first name ... I read that and had to have him on my insurance slip LOL.
Small world, we used to get our insurance from him when we lived DT too! Super nice guy.