Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
don't forget the usb adapter to go with the micro sd (Sandisk extreme) 20$ and micro ssd you have to take V30 high endurance (for cold weather)
Is that a USB A - C adapter? I think I can use the Sandisk card from my current dashcam and I have the card reader, but its USB A I'm guessing. Does that sound correct? Then I need to format the card to Fat32 and make the cam folder. Right?

Is that a USB A - C adapter? I think I can use the Sandisk card from my current dashcam and I have the card reader, but its USB A I'm guessing. Does that sound correct? Then I need to format the card to Fat32 and make the cam folder. Right?
I read a post regarding this and all possibility. That seem the simpliest
https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/gp/product/B07NY23WBG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/gp/product/B07G5JV2B5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So I took the day off today and cleaned out my garage. Since my pickup didn't fit, half of the garage has been used to store junk. Now that we have a second car that fits, I needed to clean things up to make room for two cars again ...
Half way through the clean up effort; I came the realization that I'm nesting! For those of you with kids, you'll understand the term when you (mother) or your wife did it waiting for the baby to come home. LOL I guess this is the male equivalent.

Reactions: jd007
So I took the day off today and cleaned out my garage. Since my pickup didn't fit, half of the garage has been used to store junk. Now that we have a second car that fits, I needed to clean things up to make room for two cars again ...
Half way through the clean up effort; I came the realization that I'm nesting! For those of you with kids, you'll understand the term when you (mother) or your wife did it waiting for the baby to come home. LOL I guess this is the male equivalent.
It would be nice, if you could tell that the contractions have started...

Reactions: jd007
I'm looking at usb hubs and ssd or as card card reader options. Are there any cheap options for the hubs? Jeda 80 usd, taptes 40 CND but not shipping until mid July. Can we use any USB C hub?
Consensus seems to be Samsung T5 for the ssd
Thoughts?
Don't waste your time with Taptes, I ordered a few things 3 weeks ago and the items never shipped so I messaged them. They finally responded saying they can't ship to Canada do to lack of flights and my order would be refunded in a few days. I am still waiting for a refund... service was pretty poor. Just FYI

I call the Tesla montreal to make the balance of payment so I have sent a wire transfert. The guy told me he think that will be the first truck of MY when this one arrive. I starting contractions to lol

I call the Tesla montreal to make the balance of payment so I have sent a wire transfert. The guy told me he think that will be the first truck of MY when this one arrive. I starting contractions to lol
I really want to call to see if my VIN is on that truck also. Just hate to bother people just to ease my anxiety. Did they confirm that yours is for sure on that first truck?

I’d like to know when the 15,xxx’s arrive, but I don’t think they are made yet.

I hope that's not the case. My sales guy told me there's a chance I'll get mine this month ...

i just opened a new thread in ‘delivery’ section asking for people to put their VIN range when delivered. Maybe that will give us an idea whats produced. Elon could have pulled the hand break due to quality issues and slowed the line down.
I haven’t seen any evidence that cars are produced in sequential VIN order and when the model 3 ramp was happening the VINs were jumping all over the place.