Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can't repeat this enough, there's no evidence VINs are assigned sequentially. This wasn't the case with model 3 and it doesn't seem to be the case with model Y.

The 3 VIN’s I got in the photos are 11863(blue), 11865(blue), 11905 (msm). The 3rd blue was being pulled inside as I pulled up so I didn’t catch that VIN. Those are awfully close together to be at the same location, delivered at the same time and produced 1 day apart.

impression of size, quite a bit bigger then m3, great height and mean presence, especially the pup. We were planning to go with X before switching to Y and this is not much smaller.

My vin is less then 15 then that vin wow
So your build date would have been the same, but please confirm via sticker when you get it. Sounds like you are getting your car in a couple of days!!!
It was mentioned that your low VIN in 11xxx might have been a reject, but thats extremely unlikely, as these were just deivered and 12-13 days from date of mfg to Oakville doesn’t seem unresonable, especially if there are a few modes of transport from California. You just happen to get ahead of the rest of us by a couple of weeks. Bring checklist in any case.

Alright, while my husband is inside doing the boring stuff like getting our insurance set up here it is! Knock on wood, so far so good. Didn’t find any paint issues thankfully. Couple of small alignment issues along the window trim and with the tail lights. Also the larger side of the back row won’t pop down (it disengages but is too snug to pop forward at all). Pretty relieved! They said they’ll document with photos and arrange for us to come back to have it resolved (they offered mobile service but we live in a condo). Honestly I’m relieved because after the horror stories I’ve read I wasn’t getting my hopes up and we were preparing ourselves to go home without a car today. I think there’s one or two other white MYs in the lot but mainly M3 and MX.
02F10647-DF3D-4060-BA8C-9105E44F9DBE.jpeg
5A273E78-360D-4CDE-85E4-1244A815DD9B.jpeg
2DDACA56-6CD7-4101-A39F-5550CCB448A6.jpeg

View attachment 552937 View attachment 552938 View attachment 552939 Alright, while my husband is inside getting our insurance set up here it is! Knock on wood, so far so good. Didn’t find any paint issues thankfully. Couple of small alignment issues along the window trim and with the tail lights. Also the larger side of the back row won’t pop down (it disengages but is too snug to pop forward at all). Pretty relieved! They said they’ll document with photos and arrange for us to come back to have it resolved (they offered mobile service but we live in a condo). Honestly I’m relieved because after the horror stories I’ve read I wasn’t getting my hopes up and we were preparing ourselves to go home without a car today. I think there’s one or two other white MYs in the lot but mainly M3 and MX.

Very nice and congrats. I originally wanted the stormtrooper but my wife has a white car now and diet want white again.

So jealous. How does she drive?

Is a front plate optional in BC or do you put the front holder on yourself?

Any confirmed deliveries for serial numbers in the 5YJYGDEE2LF015xxx?

With a these 5YJYGDEE2LF011xxx, I really hope this doesn't mean my car hasn't left the factory.
With mine that so closd to that and lesz
The 3 VIN’s I got in the photos are 11863(blue), 11865(blue), 11905 (msm). The 3rd blue was being pulled inside as I pulled up so I didn’t catch that VIN. Those are awfully close together to be at the same location, delivered at the same time and produced 1 day apart.

impression of size, quite a bit bigger then m3, great height and mean presence, especially the pup. We were planning to go with X before switching to Y and this is not much smaller.
Yes I have same blue induction wheel and my vin is less then 15 apart

So your build date would have been the same, but please confirm via sticker when you get it. Sounds like you are getting your car in a couple of days!!!
It was mentioned that your low VIN in 11xxx might have been a reject, but thats extremely unlikely, as these were just deivered and 12-13 days from date of mfg to Oakville doesn’t seem unresonable, especially if there are a few modes of transport from California. You just happen to get ahead of the rest of us by a couple of weeks. Bring checklist in any case.
I am in Montreal and takes a bit more time to arrive then Oakvill suposse ti arrive in Montreal friday so I think vin follow as long as color and spec are same they must. Do some color and spec batch so if same color and spec it seem that they follow got my vin the 8 and those were build the 3 so maybe the seme day should then arrive pretty soon we are a 1000km from you so another day or 2 to arrive I will let yiu know

Alright, while my husband is inside doing the boring stuff like getting our insurance set up here it is! Knock on wood, so far so good. Didn’t find any paint issues thankfully. Couple of small alignment issues along the window trim and with the tail lights. Also the larger side of the back row won’t pop down (it disengages but is too snug to pop forward at all). Pretty relieved! They said they’ll document with photos and arrange for us to come back to have it resolved (they offered mobile service but we live in a condo). Honestly I’m relieved because after the horror stories I’ve read I wasn’t getting my hopes up and we were preparing ourselves to go home without a car today. I think there’s one or two other white MYs in the lot but mainly M3 and MX.
View attachment 552937 View attachment 552938 View attachment 552939
Congrats!!! Looks amazing!!!
What a great day for it too, the rain stopped just in time. Enjoy!
Man I'm jealous...

My trade-in got approved and I submitted my proof of insurance. No VIN yet. I do wonder what happens if I make another payment to my current car. My next payment is due next week. I find this all a bit confusing about the Tesla process. I emailed the Montreal sales team to clarify it, but if anyone here has any thoughts, let me know.

I am in Montreal and takes a bit more time to arrive then Oakvill suposse ti arrive in Montreal friday so I think vin follow as long as color and spec are same they must. Do some color and spec batch so if same color and spec it seem that they follow got my vin the 8 and those were build the 3 so maybe the seme day should then arrive pretty soon we are a 1000km from you so another day or 2 to arrive I will let yiu know
Truck is 1 day max. Looking forward to having confirmed east coast deliveries.

View attachment 552937 View attachment 552938 View attachment 552939

Looks sharp!