Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
Question for people, and I am sure that different people have different ideas on this but as a first time Tesla owner, what would you reject delivery for VS. Accept delivery and get the service center to fix?
For me: paint issues on more than one body part, anything that I felt the service centre couldn’t fix properly, or a long list of more minor issues. Unfortunately for Tesla quality, I expect to have a few things for the SC to fix.

Has anyone heard from Toronto St Lawrence about delivery?

I am picking up at the Lawrence location - they did their first delivery yesterday.

I was told not to to expect delivery until July or even August, possibly because of my configuration (white on white, LR AWD). My husband and I are thinking of swinging by tomorrow to see if there are any vehicles in the lot we can gawk at while we wait.. ;)

Hey, got some updates for everyone.
Stopped by Oakville today. They had 1 blue awd, not sure if its same one from a few days ago. They also had a red and black. So they must be getting deliveries daily! 2 pics attached, both kind of goofy. Best I could do. Red vin 118xx
6F701BAF-8291-4A22-A4D2-337BFE305D45.jpegADD73761-D7DB-4D70-AE3A-0773DF25675F.jpeg

I am picking up at the Lawrence location - they did their first delivery yesterday.

I was told not to to expect delivery until July or even August, possibly because of my configuration (white on white, LR AWD). My husband and I are thinking of swinging by tomorrow to see if there are any vehicles in the lot we can gawk at while we wait.. ;)
I have same config. I was told mid-late July but not sure how they come up with that. I’m going to be from Oakville though.

But a bigger update for me personally.
First official communication was from tesla at 8pm today, to book my deivery. Clicked on the link in the text message and was taken to a screen offering june 29, june 30. I picked june 29 at oakville. As per someones request... white/black pup 15xxx.
My webpage has also uodated with appointment details now.

Reactions: dontblinkdoc

I actually just got the text. Delivery June 29 at st Lawrence.

Looks amazing!!! Congrats! That's my colour
So happy for you, right in time for the weekend.
I don't expect to see you here as much now! :)
No I have to wait a week more I send my car to ppf and nanoceramic paint so have to wait again we are all habituated to wait here lol

It is just amazing I took delivery of model 3 and this y is so much better the blue is more blue more intense a bit size inside is perfect it is almost a model x this is the perfect car really for sport travel etc

Reactions: sckor