Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y LR AWD (7-Seater) reservation to be transferred

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a White Model Y LR AWD 7-Seater scheduled to be delivered first week of September. Due to changes in finances, I would like to transfer the delivery to others interested. Delivery location is South Shore, MA. Post or DM with contact info if you are interested

I have a White Model Y LR AWD 7-Seater scheduled to be delivered first week of September. Due to changes in finances, I would like to transfer the delivery to others interested. Delivery location is South Shore, MA. Post or DM with contact info if you are interested
Hi I am in Katy, Texas, 77494. How do I get the car transferred and delivered? Or do I have to go to MA and pick it up? Can you also provide price? Really interested.

Btw, I also have a 7 seater (pearl white, hitch, induction wheels, FSD - this can be removed) that can be delivered in Bay Area, CA as soon as the end of this week. See attached the invoice for more information. Please DM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 5.32.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 5.32.17 PM.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 110
Hello,
Can you please explain the transfer process? I posted a moment ago about getting a reservation transferred from an acquaintance. I would like to know the process you followed so I can compare notes and make sure I am not screwed in the middle during the transfer by Tesla or this guy. Thank you.

What? This whole thread about transferring the reservation belongs here but not the actual reservation transfer process? How exactly are you able to make that determination? The OP wanted to do the transfer and it looks like he already did so what good am I going to get by asking him the question in a different sub? Looks like it is better that you don't have any mod privileges. Relax... For crying out loud, it is a forum for Tesla enthusiasts and a minor deviation here and there shouldn't get someone's panties in a bunch.

What? This whole thread about transferring the reservation belongs here but not the actual reservation transfer process? How exactly are you able to make that determination? The OP wanted to do the transfer and it looks like he already did so what good am I going to get by asking him the question in a different sub? Looks like it is better that you don't have any mod privileges. Relax... For crying out loud, it is a forum for Tesla enthusiasts and a minor deviation here and there shouldn't get someone's panties in a bunch.

Huh? That comment above is not mine. I think you are confused. It is just the preview link with the some other poster's comment. Click on the link.

If you click on the link (and ignore the preview - that comment isn't mine and refers to somebody else talking about some other post) you will see I list the steps:

1638722208827.png