Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y LR RWD is dead, configuration update required by 12/16

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried showing this. They are using the excuse that "we cannot find it since we do not have the complete reservation number". Love Tesla cars, but this customer service is horrendous.
Hey, send me a private message and I will share my reservation details after vetting you. I don't like leaving personally identifiable information on the web for others to see without any hassle.

Reactions: 808borg
Hey, send me a private message and I will share my reservation details after vetting you. I don't like leaving personally identifiable information on the web for others to see without any hassle.
Hey, were you able to get a matched price for the 2019 reservation date like Deadpoolvan? if yes, I'd like to get that info as well to have it help me negotiate with my advisor too. I can't find the messaging option, can you PM please?

Weird enough, I don't see my reservation under my account anymore. I've been working with my advisor and the HQ on getting the final price and have told them already that I intend to take delivery.. don't know if it's a glitch or they really removed it..
Can you guys see if you still have your reservation under your account too?

Weird enough, I don't see my reservation under my account anymore. I've been working with my advisor and the HQ on getting the final price and have told them already that I intend to take delivery.. don't know if it's a glitch or they really removed it..
Can you guys see if you still have your reservation under your account too?
Typically if you don’t see the reservation, it’s cancelled. Let’s hope it’s not but start with that assumption and pester the SA.

Reactions: Ashkan
Who pays these arbitrators? If they are paid by Tesla, good luck getting any justice.
As per contract, Tesla is supposed to pay for all costs related to arbitration. Well, no one from Tesla were listening when I tried to explain them. I did not have any option left. Atleast during arbitration, they have to listen and talk logically. Let me see where it ends up.

I lost all the interest in Tesla. May look for alternatives like hybrids from reputed makers, not necessarily fully electric.

I filed for arbitration as advisor I was working was told Tesla's position is non negotiable.
Please keep us in the loop on your progress. As politely as I can say, I'm pissed how Tesla treated our order. 1000 days (03/14/19-12/08/21) not a peep from Tesla regarding our order. 12/08/21 email, gave us just 8 days to agree to pay current full prices or cancel our order. I asked them to honor 3/14/19 pricing to upgrade they said, not an option and deleted the order from our account within 24 hours. No further communication regarding refund of deposit, etc., zip, zilch, nada... We have day 1 CyberTruck order but after this experience, who knows! Feel like we should consider Rivian/Ford deposits as a backup. We would pay 3/14/19 Model Y AWD prices but they said no!

As per contract, Tesla is supposed to pay for all costs related to arbitration. Well, no one from Tesla were listening when I tried to explain them. I did not have any option left. Atleast during arbitration, they have to listen and talk logically. Let me see where it ends up.

I lost all the interest in Tesla. May look for alternatives like hybrids from reputed makers, not necessarily fully electric.
I am in full agreement. I owned a Model S for over two years and thought the ride quality as well as body construction were poor but it seems like golden when compared to the Model Y I got. The noise in the vehicle, the stiffness in the ride, it's a very uncomfortble ride. I just can't wait to get out. My 10 year old minivan feels hundred times better. Anyway, I found a buyer who is willing to take it off my hands for a few thousands more than what I paid Tesla so if I go with the sale, it may not be such a bad deal.

Hi All.. i am in the same position. Frustrated by the way Tesla has handled this. I cant see my order anymore and don't know when and how I am going to get the $2500. There is no communication about that (conveniently for Tesla).

I spoke to an advisor on dec 11 asking if i can upgrade to AWD for 2019 prices and he said no; I pushed as hard as I could. I sincerely think we should not accept this without a fight. Arbitration / small claims / class action.. looking for inputs

Hi All.. i am in the same position. Frustrated by the way Tesla has handled this. I cant see my order anymore and don't know when and how I am going to get the $2500. There is no communication about that (conveniently for Tesla).

I spoke to an advisor on dec 11 asking if i can upgrade to AWD for 2019 prices and he said no; I pushed as hard as I could. I sincerely think we should not accept this without a fight. Arbitration / small claims / class action.. looking for inputs
Called 2 weeks ago, they told me it could take 12 weeks to the refund, and going to send the refund to my address on the account, and they have no way to track when the refund check will be send, but it will take up to 12 weeks,

Called 2 weeks ago, they told me it could take 12 weeks to the refund, and going to send the refund to my address on the account, and they have no way to track when the refund check will be send, but it will take up to 12 weeks,
Wonder why they can't refund the card(s) used for the deposit? They're consistently inconsistent w/ LR-RWD-Y orders/offers. With runaway demand they seem unfazed by customer perception.

Take a look at this PDF. I have blurred the personally identifiable info but you can see the date as 14th December on the purchase agreement on Page 2. The model year is 2022 as well.
would you be willing to share the full Reservation number so I can ask them to honor the same? I’m supposed to pick up an awd Y in a few days and Tesla did not honor my pricing from the 2019 reservation for my lrrwd.