Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Order Page Now : Estimated Delivery: 3-7 weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well Amazon just pulled a Tesla move on me. I ordered a new Hitch Mount 2 Bike Carrier about a week after I ordered my Model Y. Amazon estimated it would ship by today. Well today nothing happened with my Amazon order and now it shows "Order received We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date."

Hopefully the two orders both Amazon and Tesla with sync up in the end

which rack? I might want to get a new one given the weight considerations (I have a yakima 4 bike and I've never put 3 on it)

Nice to read posts when Tesla delivers ahead of estimated time. Good luck!

It was a great delivery, the vehicle is in great condition. The only challenge was getting the phone app to show that I had the car after the Sales Associate marked the vehicle as delivered. Had to remove and reinstall the app (iPhone) and try a couple more login attempts before it worked. But that was the only hitch. After a day with it, it still looks great.

Ordered my MY 8/23 and completed all requested I for including loan application on 8/24 - that was all approved within an hour or so.

Showed 3-5 weeks on my profile which was encouraging!

Attachments

• 04904DDD-AECE-4F97-8FEB-927F1DD15774.png
    04904DDD-AECE-4F97-8FEB-927F1DD15774.png
    382.7 KB · Views: 88