Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Repo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I owe payment to tesla and I got my vehicle deleted from the app today. i found it deleted after at 5PM. The vehicle is jot repossessed or being towed yet. Are they in the process of repossession or is this a warning? Does anyone know?

• Informative
Reactions: cwerdna
Solution
I owe payment to tesla and I got my vehicle deleted from the app today. i found it deleted after at 5PM. The vehicle is jot repossessed or being towed yet. Are they in the process of repossession or is this a warning? Does anyone know?
Assume it was deleted from the app so you won’t get warnings when they take it. Are you even able to unlock and drive it? Heck, you can’t hide it, they know right where it is.

My guess, and it’s just a guess, you got a day or two to make your payments current, or it will be repoed.
Assume it was deleted from the app so you won’t get warnings when they take it. Are you even able to unlock and drive it? Heck, you can’t hide it, they know right where it is.

My guess, and it’s just a guess, you got a day or two to make your payments current, or it will be repoed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution

I dont see the pay now thing on website and the app. So I cannot make the balance current..

Upvote 0
Does not appear OP is giving us all the facts here before asking our advice.

1. You leased vehicle from Tesla, correct?
2. You signed contract to make payments on a specific schedule, correct?
3. You owe them a payment. How overdue are you on that payment?
4. Have you ever missed a payment before?
5. Has Tesla notified you a payment is overdue?
6. Has Tesla notified you in advance they are retaking possession of your vehicle?

Answer these and you might get a reasoned response.

Upvote 0
Does not appear OP is giving us all the facts here before asking our advice.

1. You leased vehicle from Tesla, correct?
2. You signed contract to make payments on a specific schedule, correct?
3. You owe them a payment. How overdue are you on that payment?
4. Have you ever missed a payment before?
5. Has Tesla notified you a payment is overdue?
6. Has Tesla notified you in advance they are retaking possession of your vehicle?

Answer these and you might get a reasoned response.
Never thought about it until this thread. Assuming you’re in cell service (not a lead lined garage) Tesla knows exactly where your car is. Tesla can lock you out of the car, activate the cameras, maybe summon it to the tow truck parked out of sight.

People who don’t pay their bills, don’t stand a chance.

IMG_1896.jpeg

Upvote 0