Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Test Drives in the Mid-Atlantic?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw two Model Y's on the lot today at Tyson SC, not sure they are test drive vehicles, but based on the economy I bet they will have some soon.

There were a few Model Y in the lot when I took my wife's 3 to get the HW3 at Devon, PA.

I think Delaware Valley Tesla Owners Club has one member who has a Y so far, he's getting PPF applied currently, but I'm hoping he'll let me see his car eventually :)

• Informative
Reactions: willow_hiller
I test drove the Model Y in Lawrence, NJ (Mercer County, near Trenton) yesterday. Very impressed. I have a '15 MS now and got home and placed an order. I'm tall but all my height is waist up so headroom and entry/exit are a concern. I made the app't; arrived at Tesla, called the phone #; responded to an email with my D/L image and finger signature; and drove the car for 20 minutes. The sales rep remotely started the car. Not as luxurious as the S (not that Tesla is luxurious compared to other elite cars). I wore N95 mask and latex gloves (actually I was totally dressed in latex, joking I was having a Kardashian moment). The Autopilot was disabled for test drives.

I test drove the Model Y in Lawrence, NJ (Mercer County, near Trenton) yesterday. Very impressed. I have a '15 MS now and got home and placed an order. I'm tall but all my height is waist up so headroom and entry/exit are a concern. I made the app't; arrived at Tesla, called the phone #; responded to an email with my D/L image and finger signature; and drove the car for 20 minutes. The sales rep remotely started the car. Not as luxurious as the S (not that Tesla is luxurious compared to other elite cars). I wore N95 mask and latex gloves (actually I was totally dressed in latex, joking I was having a Kardashian moment). The Autopilot was disabled for test drives.

I've been taking random drives to the Lawrenceville shop hoping to see a Model Y parked outside. Because I haven't seen a Y yet in person and I'm dying to. No luck, though. Maybe I will try again this weekend since now I know they have one!