Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y tint pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rayno S7 50% Front, 35% Rear and Trunk

Attachments

• 9394636F-1C55-4F91-87F1-20C08F0EEF5B.jpeg
    9394636F-1C55-4F91-87F1-20C08F0EEF5B.jpeg
    516.9 KB · Views: 1,024
Just got the ceramic tints done

Llumar Stratos 70 - windshield
Llumar Pinnacle 25 - front 2 windows
Llumar Air 90 - rear and hatch

Just wanted to closely match the rear and provide heat rejection.

PXL_20220517_171629526.MP.jpg

PXL_20220517_154503067.MP.jpg

Just waiting for the tints to fully cure now.

Reactions: yellowr6
Here's another pic of the glare of the white dash. Definitely a bit annoying and your eyes naturally seem to focus on the white spot when you glance at the mirrors. Can't wait until the carbon fiber dash arrives.

View attachment 791332
Mannn… I wish I saw this first. Today I got 20% carbon and white reflection is just awful. I almost thought about just ripping the tints out. Just put on carbon wrap. Hope it gets better. I totally regret getting white interior.

Mannn… I wish I saw this first. Today I got 20% carbon and white reflection is just awful. I almost thought about just ripping the tints out. Just put on carbon wrap. Hope it gets better. I totally regret getting white interior.
no cap try a dashboard cover. either matte carbon fiber or wood. I got the hills wood dashboard and I love it. Real wood, WAY less glare and it makes the car different.

Just get a carbon fiber dash, or cover it with some flat vinyl. After getting my CF dash I don't even notice it anymore.