Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems the word "spectacular" was first referenced in this thread on January 20th. It was a word used by somebody working at Tesla in Dartford to try to encourage travelling to the Southampton collection event. I've seen this referenced many times in the thread as some sort of running joke. Perhaps as if Tesla (as some sort of single entity) promised too much for the events. I can't help but get the feeling some people set themselves up for disappointment by echoing what one dude in Dartford said. Or were more claims of this nature made? :D

So this morning I got an email from someone at Tesla in Dartford following up my trade in request...

When I asked what might make the drive to Southampton worth it.. he said all he could say is that “it will be spectacular”

Reactions: Pete UK
It seems the word "Spectacular" was first referenced on this thread on January 20th by somebody working at Tesla in Dartford to try to encourage travelling to the Southampton collection event. I've seen this referenced many times in the thread as some sort of running joke as if Tesla as some sort of entity promised too much for the events. I can't help but get the feeling some people set themselves up for disappointment by echoing what one dude in Dartford said. Or were more claims of this nature made? :D
I think they meant spectacular for THEM if they break the record.

What’s the process for Rimitrex via MyUS . Do you sign up to MYUS , order it to the address MYUS give you and then inform MYUS of the order you just made and where they need to send in UK? Also what approx is the total cost going to be once u pay Rimitrex / MYUS / UK customs ??

I have Rimitrex Orbitals on my 3 and was able to order to UK direct back then
all in cost me £350 ish

Roughly how many Y's were there at Southampton today. Any news on damage from the storm?
I did not ask but there were around 20-30 collections in the 30 minute slot. These slots are there from 8 Am to 7 PM (or 8 PM). So 500-800 (1000 is what I heard from one of the CS guys last week when I called them).

I did however ask about the damage and one of the reps said there were a very few. He doesn't know the number but would be in single digits is what he said. The damage was small minor scratches because of wind and sand (!?!?) according to him.

From the FB Group
Screenshot 2022-02-19 at 15.11.06.png