Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Various UK tow ball mounted bike racks on the market - Tow bar mounted bike racks | Tow Bar cycle carriers
Is there an existing attachment there that can be used without adding the tow bar (at a high cost). I’ve been trying to figure out what attachment type (if any) can go on to the Y without the tow bar fitted.

As the original poster said the bike rack is on the US but not UK store (yet)

Is there an existing attachment there that can be used without adding the tow bar (at a high cost). I’ve been trying to figure out what attachment type (if any) can go on to the Y without the tow bar fitted.

As the original poster said the bike rack is on the US but not UK store (yet)
US and UK have different standards when it comes to towballs sizes/types and hence different bike racks. UK also requires a light board when your bike obscures the lights/ number plate.

Various UK tow ball mounted bike racks on the market - Tow bar mounted bike racks | Tow Bar cycle carriers
Does anyone know if Tesla plan to install more super chargers as the sales continue, they seem to have become pretty common in the UK, noticed a lot of cars queuing up to get a supercharge
Yes, as quickly as they can find sites and get planning permission etc. They even have their own factory making supercharger units in China

How do I check which battery I have in my new Model Y? What is recommended charge % charge limit?
You have a LG 79 kWh battery (non-LFP).

Tesla's recommendation is:
keep the full charge limit of the battery to under 90% for daily use by using the mobile app or vehicle’s touchscreen to set charge limit within the ‘Daily’ range. If you need the full range (i.e. 100%) of your battery for a long-distance trip, you can increase the limit to the ‘Trip’ range (>90%) as necessary.

Reactions: Carss
06471B9B-501C-4EF9-8229-443BD02C77E3.jpeg

Noticed that I’d used 79kWh, ie the full battery. 248 miles is better than I was expecting, consisted of a mix of motorway/country roads/stop start city traffic, temps down to 4C and wind/rain with some stupid acceleration moments thrown in there.