Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
but to be honest I trust Paul at Auto Curators to solve the issues

I've mentioned here before, but the PPF people I have taken my cars to said "Don't let the Vendor touch the paintwork" (that's any Vendor ... from Tesla to Bugatti). They'd prefer to fix the paint, not also have to fix a poor attempt at a fix. But, yeah, Tesla warranty doesn't cover their bill

I’d make sure you get it in writing. The policy is a legal document and I’d be uncomfortable having errors on it.

I got in contact with them again and they said it was indeed a mistake and quoted me an additional £240 a year, luckily I told them to check the live chat I had when making the changes as I repeated numerous times to make sure it was a model y. In the end they decided to honour the wrong quote that was provided, so was a win win

When fitting they simply deflate the tyre and then clip them on, inflate back the tyre and using a rubber mallet they knock them tight into the rim, no balancing needed, I’ve fitted these on my MS P100D, MX P100D and now my MY LR, simply stating these to show that even with the performance acceleration models, I’ve had no issues with the AG’s…

Here are some pics, but not with the scratch…
Masks off those silver wheel weights and Matt black them…..

Reactions: Jambo25
I live in South West London but have been allocated a delivery location for my MYLR of Bluewater in Kent which is a real pain for me to get to.
Does anyone know if Guildford or Heathrow are eligible delivery locations, or anything west of London that avoids having to traverse across london to get to Kent!?
I went to Bluewater to pick up my Model Y on Thursday, its not that bad to get to using public transport.
Just ask google maps-public transport mode and it will show you neatly what to do - there will be few hops to do, the final leg being a short bus journey from the 'Ebbsfleet International' train station to Bluewater - then walk following the signs (look for yellow square) to the lower-level car park (yellow car park - aka Plaza car park) located near 'House of Fraser'