Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really wish I had gone for the Tesla black wheels instead of the silver Geminis. How do these wheels look in the flesh, I am very tempted!
The gemini wheels look good when they are powder coated to sonic carbon colour (dark grey).

These are more like black but still look good (better)
skkya18en7251.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Daedalus and Zeit93
Oh, one more thing I just ordered and got delivered today. A commando 32A adapter for when I get the mobile charger. This will be my low-cost temp option to charge at 7kw until I decide which route I take with a smarty wall charger. I know there a many pros and cons and dos and don'ts with all this stuff. 😉

PXL_20220526_134634040.jpg

Reactions: Utumno and Pajo78
Oh, one more thing I just ordered and got delivered today. A commando 32A adapter for when I get the mobile charger. This will be my low-cost temp option to charge at 7kw until I decide which route I take with a smarty wall charger. I know there a many pros and cons and dos and don'ts with all this stuff. 😉

View attachment 808951
still need to learn quite a bit about charging :)

What does the trade in section of your order page say. if the offer has expired it should be prompting for new mileage if not then that means the offer is still valid in theory. If you have had an email saying your offer expired but the order page is not asking for new mileage then something seems wrong?

Just says trade in credit £46,500
Trade in value £46,500

Car price £58,390
Amount due £11,690

Puddle lights, I went for the T and Tesla text

All weather mats

You can purchase these with a boot liner set also, I purchased them seperately at different times

Cup Holder

Multi port docking station

Black alloy covers to replace the ugly silver ones

Console Tray

Boot liner
Does the car come with mats or not? Those wheel covers look nice. Let us know when you get them.

What does the trade in section of your order page say. if the offer has expired it should be prompting for new mileage if not then that means the offer is still valid in theory. If you have had an email saying your offer expired but the order page is not asking for new mileage then something seems wrong?
My mistake. I was counting the days from date of order, 24 March. not date of offer. Sorry for the confusion.

Poverty Spec MY order confirmed 23/03 through a lease company. Tesla chat today said no VIN matched but to check back in the next 2 weeks. Hoping that's the next ship they're expecting
😆 They also told me "in the next few weeks... " over a month ago. What a roller coaster. Hopefully the dust is settling and all this ship activity may result in a delivery... soonish.

View attachment 808951
So is that for use in the UK?
PS Sorry about your boy Icarus.

• Funny
Reactions: WannabeOwner
😆 They also told me "in the next few weeks... " over a month ago. What a roller coaster. Hopefully the dust is settling and all this ship activity may result in a delivery... soonish.
My current hope is that once a ship leaves they move a chunk of EDD to match the arrival, then at some point they allocate the cars to people (you get a vin) or you don’t get matched and go back to your original EDD (I don’t think they ever anticipated cars taking longer than the original EDD).

Edit: it looks like there are two ships recently departed. Although hard to know if these have been allocated yet it have U.K. cars on. If not then end of Q3 is likely sadly.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Daedalus
With the recent VIN matching, is the general consensus that these are cars on RCC Europe? I see that Horizon Leader has recently departed Shanghai, so if that one is carrying Teslas we might get a further batch of VIN matching in a few days, perhaps over the weekend?

Or are the VINs matched from cars on board one of the earlier ships?

I heard somewhere (may have been on here?) that a few people had their cars delivered without phone wireless charging capability

At times when there have been parts-shortages (particularly the world-wide Automotive Chip shortage, post pandemic) Tesla have shipped cars with bits missing. You'd hope in those circumstances they'll tell you along with "We'll let you know when in stock and you can then arrange a service visit - we thought you'd prefer to have a most of the car, than no car" ... rather than ... "You figure it out, if you don't notice we won't bother to tell you"

With the recent VIN matching, is the general consensus that these are cars on RCC Europe?

You're best off reading the Shipping Thread