Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update today from lease company -

Your new TESLA MODEL Y HATCHBACK Long Range AWD 5dr Auto - Metallic - Deep blue is due to arrive at the dealership approximately 25/11/2022.

I did speak to Tesla yesterday and they said it was expected between Aug - Sep (Available to match from 1st of July) I'll take Tesla response over the lease company!
November is horrific for a March order date. I just spoke to Tesla to check and they said September still for mine. Fingers crossed we're both on the next boat.

my car is delayed ( May delivery estimate) now saying September.

Tesla emailed me today asking me to re apply for finance as it runs out after 90 days.

Are they honouring the old interest ? Call centre told me they where few weeks back but when I reapply it’s a lot more expensive.

my car is delayed ( May delivery estimate) now saying September.

Tesla emailed me today asking me to re apply for finance as it runs out after 90 days.

Are they honouring the old interest ? Call centre told me they where few weeks back but when I reapply it’s a lot more expensive.
This is worrying - yes they told me they would keep the old rate and it wouldn't expire. But you're hearing differently!

Reactions: WllXM
From Tesla by email

I have looked into the APR change for you and with your current finance with black horse expiring you will have to apply for the proposal to be reinstated. This will however be at the new APR rate of 5.9% as the delivery times are estimates which are subject to change.

From Tesla by email

I have looked into the APR change for you and with your current finance with black horse expiring you will have to apply for the proposal to be reinstated. This will however be at the new APR rate of 5.9% as the delivery times are estimates which are subject to change.
This is OUTRAGEOUS!!!
Not only the reason for the quote to expire is Tesla's own failure to deliver on schedule, but when asked on the chat, they told several forum members that the agreed APR would be kept.
This is a dickish move. We had to not only suffer the additional delays, but now they want us to charge more money for the inconvenience?? How is that fair?
Will definitely cancel my order if this is confirmed.
Not long to wait for me, I suppose my expiry will be in the next couple of days...

This is OUTRAGEOUS!!!
Not only the reason for the quote to expire is Tesla's own failure to deliver on schedule, but when asked on the chat, they told several forum members that the agreed APR would be kept.
This is a dickish move. We had to not only suffer the additional delays, but now they want us to charge more money for the inconvenience?? How is that fair?
Not long to wait for me, I suppose my expiry will be in the next couple of days...
Tesla Loan and Hire Purchase payment options are with different companies.

Tesla Loan is with Tesla Financial Services Limited.
Hire Purchase is with Black Horse Limited.

So maybe there is some confusion here where some say they have had their existing loans honoured, and others, not.

Here's to hoping Tesla Loan honour the agreement for me...

Tesla Loan and Hire Purchase payment options are with different companies.

Tesla Loan is with Tesla Financial Services Limited.
Hire Purchase is with Black Horse Limited.

So maybe there is some confusion here where some say they have had their existing loans honoured, and others, not.

Here's to hoping Tesla Loan honour the agreement for me...
Ah ok. So...

Personal => Cash, PCP, Tesla Loan
Business => Cash, PCP, Hire Purchase

Personal goes through Tesla Financial Services and Business introduces customers to Black Horse Finance.

@WIIXM - are you going through personal or business with yours?

This is OUTRAGEOUS!!!
I agree! Have had number of calls with the tesla advisor/chat agent - all had confirmed that the original rate is committed/honoured. Surely going to cancel if the new APR rate applies.

This is OUTRAGEOUS!!!
This is what Tesla chat advisor had confirmed with respect to the APR lock in! Terrible if they don't honour this

Attachments

• DC59B4D7-4879-4F20-A062-CA2BD5107B6D.jpeg
    DC59B4D7-4879-4F20-A062-CA2BD5107B6D.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 214
Ok, then this supports what I posted above.

So until @liamt confirms whether they are HP or Tesla Loan, we won't have a great idea if people are getting different financial options.
Just read through that now! Happened to read through @liamt and thought there goes my 3 month wait period. Fired off a mail to TeslaFinance as well to check on the same. Hopefully once have an update will look to share

Just read through that now! Happened to read through @liamt and thought there goes my 3 month wait period. Fired off a mail to TeslaFinance as well to check on the same. Hopefully once have an update will look to share
Got a reply from Tesla finance too

We firstly want to confirm the process here. Where a previous acceptance has expired, you would have to reapply for financing once again and this would be at the current rates and residual values. However, we do not want you to be running a check on your credit every 90 days (period of acceptance). Therefore, when a vehicle is matched and an appointment scheduled, we will reach out to BH with a view for them to review the proposal and make another decision based on your currently financial circumstances

Reactions: greendriller