Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y VIN assigned!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does P Stealth mean Performance without the PUP?

No, It means Performance motors but none of the other hardware that a performance model gets like 21" wheels, larger red brake calipers, etc.

That's exactly what he said hah PUP is Performance Upgrade Package i.e. the red calipers (not any bigger than the standard Y ones in this case), the big flippin wheels and the carbon fiber spoiler.

Reactions: Electric Steve
That's exactly what he said hah PUP is Performance Upgrade Package i.e. the red calipers (not any bigger than the standard Y ones in this case), the big flippin wheels and the carbon fiber spoiler.
Presumably, that also means that he's "limited" to 145 MPH. Scare quotes because I don't I expect he'll ever get near that unless he hits the track.

And, actually, he may get better acceleration than my PUP will. I was just watching some videos from i1Tesla and Out of Spec Motoring, and they managed so shave off a second or two by switching to lighter tires.

Reactions: Siryozha
I'm happy for you but I'm a bit frustrated with Tesla and its lack of communication. I suspect that my NY delivery means I'm indefinitely delayed, but I don't know. I don't know anything.

Did you have a delivery date or anything? There is a guy who works for Tesla that has been looking into peoples orders on the Tesla Model Y FB Group. He's been a good source of info for me... things only really started moving after I talked to him once my own Delivery Advisor stopped responding.

Spoke with Las Vegas a few minutes ago. Our estimated MY delivery timeline:
-Currently in CA on racetrack being tested and inspected.
-2 days later it will be on a truck.
-When it arrives in GA we will get a text to pick it up in MA 2 days later.
-They estimate delivery 1 week from today.
Fingers crossed.
LR/AWD/FSD/20” wheels/Blue-Black

Reactions: Electric Steve