Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine changed to 1-10 weeks at about 9am today? My Buena Park people, have y'all received VIN's or any word from SA's as to when they are to expect their shipment of MY's? My SA mentioned the following about a week ago "We should be on track for June. Most likely the last 2 weeks of June. Potentially earlier."
My SA said the 25th for me (give or take a few days). Picking up at Buena Park ordered 4/25 BLK/BLK MYLR all standard

I asked my SC if my build date was still scheduled for today with delivery for the 21st. Not sure what they mean by soon….? As in today soon? Or this week soon?? 😂
I literally emailed them back this question! There answer: Likely a couple of days soon. We’re trying our best!

Attachments

• B1806848-D628-4BC1-BA35-2093F4AAA714.png
    B1806848-D628-4BC1-BA35-2093F4AAA714.png
    380.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Curious as to why you ordered in Jan and put it on hold? I was thinking of doing this with the model S, that I dont need till next year when my kid turns 16. But thinking they may keep raiding price so lock it in now
I did not put it on hold Tesla did And my pricing was locked in theN. But I was just notified if I want to keep earlier FSD pricing I have to take delivery of the MY by June 30. So Tesla will deliver to my home between June 19-30!

Converted from MY LRRWD (ordered 1/15/20) to AWD on 5/7/21. I was contacted and told I HAD to take delivery by the end of June to
maintain original pricing plus AWD cost. I said fine. I have arranged loan and I was expecting to have a VIN by June 22 and pickup car by June26 at the Fremont plant. This was arranged for me due to repeated demand to take car by end of June and an upcoming surgery. This was confirmed to me yesterday by phone. I logged into my Tesla account this evening and it now says I can expect delivery in SEPT!!! Damn this process. I will be on the phone first thing in the morn

UPDATE

After calling a couple of TESLA numbers (this one got results 5102493100) this morning I just got a call. My car is moved to “expedited”, it will be delivered to my home between June 19-30. IT IS TRUE if you have an arrangement to keep earlier FSD pricing YOU MUST TAKE DELIVERY of the MY by June30th. I also have a person assigned to my delivery and a direct line phon number to her.

Holy Guacamole!!! I just got the big blue button and my VIN! 😄

EDD the past few days has been 6/17-6/29. Order date was 4/22, eight weeks ago today.

VIN 2132xx
Costa Mesa (Irvine) delivery
About time Greg!!!
which means mine coming too!!!!! Plz? Hopefully!
Did anyone text/call you?
Do u mind sharing the experience and how it goes since ill be picking up in costa mesa as well! Congrats!

Reactions: Greg007