Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let’s hope so. The only thing I feel like I have going for me is that I’m getting a MYP Black/Black and after going through a couple of threads reading over 500+ pages I can somewhat deduce (*cries 🥲) that the trim I’m getting is not very common so there’s gotta be a VIN with my name on it at the end of the month.
I’m also getting MYP black/black 😆

Reactions: soniic11
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen this many Y's at once! 64!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 12.38.17 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 12.38.17 PM.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 35
Ok, I feel a heck of a lot better now. Got this from my SA:

View attachment 674943

Edit: and here's the proof that your SA does have more information than what the website tells us.
You know, maybe they know exactly what they are doing, and this is all purposeful.. Maybe all of this craziness, no rhyme or reason, shifting dates, random email is all just a facade to whip us into a frenzy, and get us to buy used demo cars for higher prices than the order we placed months ago.. And walk away feeling like we got the last bundle of toilet paper last April.. Good play Tesla, good play.

Reactions: Jaro and Ubez
You know, maybe they know exactly what they are doing, and this is all purposeful.. Maybe all of this craziness, no rhyme or reason, shifting dates, random email is all just a facade to whip us into a frenzy, and get us to buy used demo cars for higher prices than the order we placed months ago.. And walk away feeling like we got the last bundle of toilet paper last April.. Good play Tesla, good play.
That theory has been brought up before in the main waiting room thread. I personally don't think it's done that nefariously -- just a happy side effect (for them).

Reactions: CarpeDiem12
Damn this seems pretty nice compared to getting absolutely no response from my SA or SC. Like poking a dead animal smh. Bellevue has been ghosting me for 2 months now
I was pretty aggressive with mine around the time I sold my car (late April), basically guilting him into talking me off the ledge every now and then. I think he also knows that I live less than a mile from his store and I can pretty easily just walk in whenever I want and force him to talk to me.

I was pretty aggressive with mine around the time I sold my car (late April), basically guilting him into talking me off the ledge every now and then. I think he also knows that I live less than a mile from his store and I can pretty easily just walk in whenever I want and force him to talk to me.
I wish that would work for me. I’ve shown up twice and he hasn’t been there 👿

Is LR model a common theme in what all of us are waiting so long for? I was playing on the order new webpage just now and noticed that if I configure an LR, it says EDD "September" but if I configure a performance model, it says "1 to 10 weeks."

I wonder if Tesla prioritizes perf model due to higher profits...