Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP Black/Black in my exact configuration in Existing Inventory right NOW! I spoke to an SA at my SC and they mentioned that "any cosmetic defects, damage to wheels, etc." won't be repaired if I wish to switch my configuration? That's a big risk and feels more like you're buying a used car as opposed to a new demo vehicle. The car without FSD is cheaper by $100 with 327 miles? 🤷‍♂️

On another note, they confirmed that MYP deliveries will more than likely be fulfilled based on my EDD of 6/22- 6/30. He stated MYP purchases are rare. Hmmm.

So after 15 days of silence from my Tesla contact, I got this message. They don’t even know if I purchased or leased? I did provide order number too. Just not confidence building.

Attachments

• 07AE059D-1548-45DF-9EEB-779E8AD78209.jpeg
    07AE059D-1548-45DF-9EEB-779E8AD78209.jpeg
    453.2 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: soniic11
Hi all! Well the blue girl arrived!! I was in the house, happened to check my email and it said "accept delivery". Ran outside and there she was in the driveway! Happened around 11:30am (delivery window was 9am-6pm). She looks great and drives great. This has been hands down the craziest, longest car buying journey ever!!! 58 days from order to delivery! But boy is she worth it! Good luck to everyone out there waiting on their vins and deliveries. I think the next 10 days are going to see a whole lotta cars coming your way! :)

Got a call from my SA asking if I wanted msm instead of blue and it’s ready for pick up! Said no holding out for blue!

My Y has been in Rocklin since Friday (the same day I received my VIN which seems impossible), really bad communication. I thought my bank for loan was sending funds electronically and didn't know till after 2pm Sat that it is physical check. Now Rocklin is saying my Y has a dent! I think I going to ask for a loaner as I was selling another vehicle to Carmax on Monday.

If anyone from Tesla reads this get your customer service issues dealt with. Buying a $50K+ vehicle should be a much better experience. Really poor communication.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210620-161511_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210620-161511_Messages.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: elizabeth22
My Y has been in Rocklin since Friday (the same day I received my VIN which seems impossible), really bad communication. I thought my bank for loan was sending funds electronically and didn't know till after 2pm Sat that it is physical check. Now Rocklin is saying my Y has a dent! I think I going to ask for a loaner as I was selling another vehicle to Carmax on Monday.

If anyone from Tesla reads this get your customer service issues dealt with. Buying a $50K+ vehicle should be a much better experience. Really poor communication.
What is your config?

I am so sorry to hear about the issue with your new MY. I would be so disappointed and with my luck, I may have the same issue. Best wishes on resolving the issue.