Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
w
I scheduled home delivery too, although not much of a choice I heard that they are full at the SC. Mine arrives today according to my account. I had a confirmed appt. for June 30 but I received another agreement and notification today and after accepting my delivery appointment changed to June 29.

Any minute now I guess! Have you called to see where your vehicle is at?
nope. Still waiting
They said before 8pm 🥱
Maybe I should call again and bother them.
My account still says prepare for delivery tho idk if that matters

Reactions: soniic11
Wow that is extremely unfortunate. They need to priority match you for obvious reasons. Production issues will surely become a thing of the past in the next couple of years but this is playing mind games on customers. Hang in there! Hopefully you'll get your car soon. Maybe ask for some mud guards, mats, or some supercharger miles!
Update: I just got another VIN after losing it one earlier today. Had to re-sign the California clean vehicle rebate agreement again and was told my vehicle would deliver by tomorrow. I really don't know how to feel. Guess I'll let myself get excited once I see the vehicle in my driveway. Fingers crossed!

Attachments

• 43D3FCF6-A2EE-4F58-916B-415CA4AB5EBE.jpeg
    43D3FCF6-A2EE-4F58-916B-415CA4AB5EBE.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 64
Update: I just got another VIN after losing it one earlier today. Had to re-sign the California clean vehicle rebate agreement again and was told my vehicle would deliver by tomorrow. I really don't know how to feel. Guess I'll let myself get excited once I see the vehicle in my driveway. Fingers crossed!
This is it right here I’m calling it!

Reactions: lalalaker
My order page now shows scheduled delivery at 2AM, I hope they really don't leave a car in my driveway at 2AM. I am still waiting for them to match my DCU rate and hopefully get delivery at some reasonable time tomorrow. Really wish I could avoid end of quarter rush, but don't want to risk waiting until September for a car since I already sold mine. I really hope the tax rebate doesn't end up being retroactive starting 7/1 😭

About to lose my mind. Had gotten text Saturday from Tesla for delivery appt and Was scheduled for pickup of car at Burbank tomorrow.

Got call from Burbank Tesla saying I was matched to a VIN for car that did not exist and they will try to work internally to match to an existing car but no promises. I leave for vacation Sunday for two weeks and this is beyond frustrating.

the car doesn’t exist. What does this even mean??
Holy crap! I can't believe this! I believe I got my VIN same day as you (June 25th). My car is on a truck heading down the 5 as we speak, which I heard from the Temecula SC when they confirmed delivery for tomorrow. Who knows what is going on over there in Fremont. I wish you a speedy new VIN assignment and an even faster delivery.

Unfreaking believable. Had my pick-up scheduled for tomorrow at 2pm at Costa Mesa. I even traded a few emails with an operations advisor and even had to re-confirm my appt with them.

It's now almost 7pm and I got an email saying my delivery is canceled. I called in and was told my VIN hasn't even made it off the assembly line yet and that they were trying to find another car for me and that they'd contact me hopefully tomorrow morning.

This is nuts! I'm between cars and just returned my rental today. Has this happened to anyone else?

Unfreaking believable. Had my pick-up scheduled for tomorrow at 2pm at Costa Mesa. I even traded a few emails with an operations advisor and even had to re-confirm my appt with them.

It's now almost 7pm and I got an email saying my delivery is canceled. I called in and was told my VIN hasn't even made it off the assembly line yet and that they were trying to find another car for me and that they'd contact me hopefully tomorrow morning.

This is nuts! I'm between cars and just returned my rental today. Has this happened to anyone else?
I am waiting for home delivery from Costa Mesa sc. Still waiting when they said car is on the street 30mins ago??? What?

Reactions: soniic11
No way! That’s odd? How are you getting a hold of them? SC is closed, do you have a contact number for Delivery Staff?
So apparently car on the road was on the truck near Torrance area coming down to Costa Mesa SC And driver had to pull over which I don't know what that means. Prolly delayed and truck gets here tomorrow morning.
I don't know if u are waiting ur far from Costa Mesa but if u are, your cars possibley delayed as well.....

So apparently car on the road was on the truck near Torrance area coming down to Costa Mesa SC And driver had to pull over which I don't know what that means. Prolly delayed and truck gets here tomorrow morning.
I don't know if u are waiting ur far from Costa Mesa but if u are, your cars possibley delayed as well.....
My order is out of Buena Park so idk if thats a good thing? Man that sucks... What a tease!!!! 😖

I could deal with a later delivery date if they're actually accurate. But it seems like, until you're in the car, it starts up and you can drive away, you can't believe anything.
Imagine 5 years in the future people have to worry about Tesla remotely firing up your freshly delivered car and driving it away using super summon plus due to a VIN mistake. You wake up in the morning and it's gone.

Reactions: Jcbeats