Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR OD: 7/2 Blue, Black interior, 7 seat, No tow, 20" induction wheels, EDD: 10/5-10/20, sunnyvale CA
My date got moved 8 times or so. Aug 5 -> Aug 18 -> sept 5 -> sept 18 -> sept 26-30 -> sept 29-30 -> oct 2-20 -> oct 5-20
I hope VIN will get assigned in coming week :(

MYLR OD: 7/2 Blue, Black interior, 7 seat, No tow, 20" induction wheels, EDD: 10/5-10/20, sunnyvale CA
My date got moved 8 times or so. Aug 5 -> Aug 18 -> sept 5 -> sept 18 -> sept 26-30 -> sept 29-30 -> oct 2-20 -> oct 5-20
I hope VIN will get assigned in coming week :(
My date updated to Oct 8-19. No vin

Another June order off the list 🤪. Took Delivery last night and its perfect so far. Haven't found a single issue other than some dirty finger prints on the back seats. Will go through it with a fine tooth comb today but none of the common issues to report.
Great to hear ! Looks like only a few outstanding June orders remaining hopefully VIN coming in the next few days for us .

Ordered 6/8 MSM 5 seater no hitch. Was showing oct 25-nov 4 for about 2 weeks. Just went to December 4-15. What the hell! SA only says “funny enough I can only see the same thing you can and that’s what mine says”.

Seriously! Funny! Dont see the bloody humor in getting messed around like this.

Just incurred my first out of pocket cost, got a nail on the tire close to the side and unrepairable in less than 10 days of ownership 😭
That’s rough to hear, hopefully it can be patched. I used to get nails on my run flats all the time and America’s Tire protection plan was a life saver. Will most definitely get it this time with all the amount of construction on the 405.

That’s rough to hear, hopefully it can be patched. I used to get nails on my run flats all the time and America’s Tire protection plan was a life saver. Will most definitely get it this time with all the amount of construction on the 405.
That's where I get mine as well. Contrary to your experience, I didn't find the protection plan to be worth so far in the past 20 years, as I often had to replace tire rather early into the tire lifecycle because of road hazard (which is unfortunate) where I got most of the prorated value back anyway. But had to pay full price this time since OEM tire has no protection whatsoever...

At long last the wait is over!! 103 days from Order date to delivery! :) Hope all the June orders get theirs soon If they already have not!! :)

Attachments

• 4E6BAA74-E88F-40DB-A04F-7840BE2597F6.jpeg
    4E6BAA74-E88F-40DB-A04F-7840BE2597F6.jpeg
    494 KB · Views: 53
I placed an order Model Y on Jun 20th 11 PM 2021, with the below design and I currently see Jan - Feb 2022 as estimated delivery.
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
It is very frustrating to see the estimated delivery date being pushed constantly. I am not sure if influencers or orders with FSD etc are being delivered before earlier orders. Anyone has any idea on this? Thank you!!