Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model3Tracker.info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is a spreadsheet that a few of us have colaborated on
Perhaps I am being dense, but where is this?

I even logged in to the Model 3 Tracker, and couldn't find it.

Thanks!
Go to your reservation detail (or add a new record). The configuration section has the pricing and a new section after it shows the total.

I'll update the text to make it a little clearer.

• Informative
Reactions: Andyw2100
I have accidentally put in 56200 USD, which messed that up. Will fix very shortly.
Ok the rates have been fixed. Accidentally used after incentives for the base pricing of the battery packs. Please take a look and let me know if that's more reasonable now:
  • Euros conversion for a Model S stands around 0.96 and options around 0.94
  • Canada conversion for a Model S stands around 1.2 and options around 1.35
  • Norway conversion for a Model S stands around 8.8 and options around 8.2-8.5
  • UK conversion for a Model S stands around 0.96 and options around 0.93 to 0.95
  • Australia NSW for a Model S stands around 1.75 and options around 2.05 - 2.1 (AWD @ 1.6)

Last edited:
Reactions: Falkirk
Euros conversion for a Model S stands around 0.96 and options around 0.94

Any plans for Swedish Krona (SEK) conversion? As of now the form looks a bit weird:

3trackercost.png

Any plans for Swedish Krona (SEK) conversion? As of now the form looks a bit weird:

View attachment 211320
Yes, I'll be trying to add more rates. I see the format for this section needs a little tweaking. I'll fix that up too.

If you like to speed it up, do you want to provide the current SEK amounts for the following? Otherwise will have to wait with me trying to do the next batch of most common countries. Until the country is implemented the USD and Local totals will be 0.

Base Model S 60
Base Model S 6 with AWD
Base Model S 75
Base Model S 90
Base Model S 60 with Deep Blue
Base Model S 60 with Multi Coat Pearl White
Base Model S 60 with EAP
Base Model S 60 with EAP + Full Self Driving

Reactions: Ubbe and Falkirk
Ok, then:

918000 SEK : Base Model S 60
977000 SEK : Base Model S 6 with AWD
994300 SEK : Base Model S 75
1164700 SEK : Base Model S 90 (AWD, Rear wheel drive n/a)
929700 SEK : Base Model S 60 with Deep Blue
936500 SEK : Base Model S 60 with Multi Coat Pearl White
977000 SEK : Base Model S 60 with EAP
1012200 SEK : Base Model S 60 with EAP + Full Self Driving

Prices include VAT and a "3 year chassis damage insurance". Not included is the 3950 SEK for destination and document fees -same for all configs.

• Helpful
Reactions: Paul Carter
Ok, then:

918000 SEK : Base Model S 60
977000 SEK : Base Model S 6 with AWD
994300 SEK : Base Model S 75
1164700 SEK : Base Model S 90 (AWD, Rear wheel drive n/a)
929700 SEK : Base Model S 60 with Deep Blue
936500 SEK : Base Model S 60 with Multi Coat Pearl White
977000 SEK : Base Model S 60 with EAP
1012200 SEK : Base Model S 60 with EAP + Full Self Driving

Prices include VAT and a "3 year chassis damage insurance". Not included is the 3950 SEK for destination and document fees -same for all configs.
Cool. Thanks. Can you take a look and let me know if this makes sense or if I need to round to a typical amount for the last few digits?

From this I got rates of 13.5 for the bases and 12.0 for options, which seems to blend around ~13.16 for your config of $58,350 USD converting to local as 767700 SEK

Cool. Thanks. Can you take a look and let me know if this makes sense or if I need to round to a typical amount for the last few digits?

From this I got rates of 13.5 for the bases and 12.0 for options, which seems to blend around ~13.16 for your config of $58,350 USD converting to local as 767700 SEK

Thanks for plugging in the figures!

It seems about right, but who knows. Most options prices seem realistic, but for example the premium wheels are half the price of model S wheels (but on the other hand, those are ridiculously expensive)...

The tow hitch package is slightly less on the X (SEK 8800) than the 3 tracker (SEK 9000).

Hopefully we'll get more info on options and perhaps pricing in a couple of months from Tesla, but your work is a great first indication of what to expect.

Reactions: Paul Carter
I tried registering and I'm getting SMTP errors all over the place. Not sure if your mail relay is rejecting them or something in your recent release update. Definitely looks interesting and hopefully this is just a slight bump in the road. Thanks!

I tried registering and I'm getting SMTP errors all over the place. Not sure if your mail relay is rejecting them or something in your recent release update. Definitely looks interesting and hopefully this is just a slight bump in the road. Thanks!
Hi Brian R., thx. Please PM me your email address and I'll take a look. I just did a smoke test register and it worked.

Hi Paul, Just filled in the blanks and submitted. However it used an exchange rate for CDN of 1.254272. Seems low to me? Should it not be in the low to middle 1.30's?
Thanks!
The base exchange rate is on 1.2 and options are on 1.36 - 1.36 (That's what I calculated on the 15th pricing based on a Model S). Does seem low. I'll update the exchange rate again once the rumoured price changes coming this week happen.

• Informative
Reactions: Falkirk
The base exchange rate is on 1.2 and options are on 1.36 - 1.36 (That's what I calculated on the 15th pricing based on a Model S). Does seem low. I'll update the exchange rate again once the rumoured price changes coming this week happen.
the current models (with imported batteries) do have an import duty - speculation is the amount of parts from North America in the Model 3 will eliminate the duty. but in the meantime, it likely is why the base price is at 1.2 instead of closer to the actual exchange rate.

Paul, I just looked at the difference between base S models in the US and Canada and the base prices average about 33.5% higher in Canada. The option prices are about 34.5 to 36% higher. As Melindav mentioned the NAFTA content on the M3 should reduce the base price by the current 6.1% tariff. Your thoughts?
Thanks for doing this! Great tool to have!

Paul, I just looked at the difference between base S models in the US and Canada and the base prices average about 33.5% higher in Canada. The option prices are about 34.5 to 36% higher. As Melindav mentioned the NAFTA content on the M3 should reduce the base price by the current 6.1% tariff. Your thoughts?
Thanks for doing this! Great tool to have!
Agree. I'll update the exchange rates again in a few days and account for the import duty elimination.