Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Moderators: I beg you.. a 'wtf' button please!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sometimes I read a post and I'm seriously like "what?!!" ... but sometimes I'm truly like the thread title, and in complete confusion ... or shock ... or in some state that only an acronym can define..
So PUHLEEEAAASSSEEEEE, give us and eye-roll ...or a question mark ....or SOMETHING, because sometimes "disagree" is too kind.
Thanks for considering.

:rolleyes:

Just do that.

tenor.gif

Sometimes I read a post and I'm seriously like "what?!!" ... but sometimes I'm truly like the thread title, and in complete confusion ... or shock ... or in some state that only an acronym can define..
So PUHLEEEAAASSSEEEEE, give us and eye-roll ...or a question mark ....or SOMETHING, because sometimes "disagree" is too kind.
Thanks for considering.

This would be brilliant. I would love some more granularity in my disagrees.

6D6B496C-9B72-4D9C-83B6-D39B88C2325E.jpeg

I see 712 but it’s not informative enough. Though but I would say if you were required to actually own a Tesla to disagree with me, that would deflate by 2/3rds. ;)

The ones that might be left might be mostly WTF however.

• Love
Reactions: Runnergirl
Thanks for considering.

I just reply with this emoji;

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 1.03.15 AM.png

You're welcome to use it ;)

Reactions: Runnergirl