Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Price Cut(s)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have reliable inventory numbers? That’s probably the best date we can get. I think getting the 7 seat under 80k might sell a few more but probably not a lot. Off you need more than 5 seats I think the EV9 is worth looking at. IdBuzz? Yeah they aren’t an X. Right now the A6 seater handles most of the driving for our family of 7.

Reactions: JBT66
I was notified by a sales rep that I should expect some good offerings come August so to wait until then before ordering an MXLR, if I were to. She wouldn't elaborate any further but pushing my interest out that far wouldn't be in Tesla's/her best interest if there wasn't a bit of truth to it

I was notified by a sales rep that I should expect some good offerings come August so to wait until then before ordering an MXLR, if I were to. She wouldn't elaborate any further but pushing my interest out that far wouldn't be in Tesla's/her best interest if there wasn't a bit of truth to it
The only problem with waiting is they will continue to remove features to save cost, seemingly as fast as they add them. Steam, USS (especially in the front doors) is already gone.

Reactions: Mdubz
Have you considered leasing? Normally I wouldn't, but per the Tesla Invetory Website: All leases are eligible for the $7,500 Tesla Lease Incentive. Make sure you switch the financing option to lease as it defaults to cash/finance. You cannot purchase it at least end, unfortunately.

Purchase Your Tesla Vehicle
If you leased a Model S or Model X before April 15, 2022, you may be eligible to purchase your leased vehicle. Review your lease agreement to see if you qualify.

Eligibility​

• All Tesla vehicles delivered on or after April 15, 2022 are not eligible for purchase.
  • Third-party dealerships and third-party individuals are not eligible to purchase leased vehicles.
  • Model 3 and Model Y leases are not eligible for purchase regardless of delivery date.

Last edited:
Have you considered leasing? Normally I wouldn't, but per the Tesla Invetory Website: All leases are eligible for the $7,500 Tesla Lease Incentive. Make sure you switch the financing option to lease as it defaults to cash/finance. You cannot purchase it at least end, unfortunately.

Purchase Your Tesla Vehicle
If you leased a Model S or Model X before April 15, 2022, you may be eligible to purchase your leased vehicle. Review your lease agreement to see if you qualify.

Eligibility​

• All Tesla vehicles delivered on or after April 15, 2022 are not eligible for purchase.
  • Third-party dealerships and third-party individuals are not eligible to purchase leased vehicles.
  • Model 3 and Model Y leases are not eligible for purchase regardless of delivery date.
South Carolina, this $&@/: state, doesn’t allow for leasing a Tesla. We have two leased MY’s so I would’ve definitely leased. In addition to Tesla, I can’t lease a Lucid or Rivian for that matter. Keeps pinning me into a corner to either get a iX or EQS SUV.

We just picked up a EQS 450+ sedan so wavering against getting that in a SUV

South Carolina, shithole state, doesn’t allow for leasing a Tesla, nor a Lucid or Robin for that matter. Keeps pinning me into a corner to either get a iX or EQS SUV.

We just picked up a EQS 450+ sedan so wavering against getting that in a SUV
That's a new thing and it's because of Tesla taking so long (sometimes up to 3 months) to get the proper paperwork to the DMV.

Not sure how new since it happened back in Oct 2023. But I swear I was constructing leases on Tesla.com without being blocked
I've leased a Tesla in SC in the last 2 years. The DMV said they blocked it because of Tesla...who knows if she's full of it, but I do know it was a terrible pain in the ass to get the paperwork to register it. I had 3 months of temp tags.