Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How realistic are those dates in practice? When I ordered, the delivery date was given as November, which seemed pretty optimistic (my order's for a black LR). I'd be happy to get the car before Christmas, not so happy if I have to wait until February.

My M3P+ is also showing grey wheels now. Ordered Sep 11. I’d prefer the silver wheels on my black car but don’t really mind if I end up with grey. At least it’ll save me cleaning them.
I ordered the same day. Mine is now showing self-hover wheels and invisibility cloak as they are due to be released in 2034, same year as my guess at a delivery looking at the signs today.

The GLOVIS COSMOS is currently at Pier 80 SFO. It's not known if this will head for Europe though.

The German language Tesla forum, which I can't get onto right now, was talking about a Tesla carrying ship heading to a US East coast port to collect more Teslas (shipped overland) for Europe. This may be wishful thinking of course...

Our old friend the GRAND DAHLIA is now heading for Bremerhaven in Germany

Last edited:
So if my M3 arrived at Southampton yesterday, and is "en route" to delivery centre I chose... when should I expect to get contacted about delivery? I phoned up and was told different things by different people - "days" vs "up to 2 weeks". Anyone want to cheer me up and tell me its "days" (and not 14 of them!) :p