Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most miles on a model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the odometer listed on TeslaFi in miles or km? Or does it depend on country?

Mine is listed in km but I'm in Canada (14,000km+).

Anyways looks like someone has over 51,000 in Arizona. If that's miles they're out of warranty already :)

What's the highest anyone has hit?
They are only out of bumper to bumper warranty. The expensive parts (battery and drive train) will be warranty until 180k.

I'm at 10k miles. Did I win?

They are only out of bumper to bumper warranty. The expensive parts (battery and drive train) will be warranty until 180k.

I'm at 10k miles. Did I win?

I think the battery/drive train warranty is 120k miles. And a lot of little things can go wrong, which I'm hoping will be uncovered on my car by the time I hit 50k miles. My most recent issue is that I can't manually release supercharger cable when supercharging, unless I hit my charge limit. This started happening after some software update. Going in to have that looked at soon.

I think it's pretty much a 3 way tie so far :)

Reactions: JPUConn
I think the battery/drive train warranty is 120k miles. And a lot of little things can go wrong, which I'm hoping will be uncovered on my car by the time I hit 50k miles. My most recent issue is that I can't manually release supercharger cable when supercharging, unless I hit my charge limit. This started happening after some software update. Going in to have that looked at soon.

I think it's pretty much a 3 way tie so far :)
You're right it's 120k or 8 years.

Vehicle Warranty

• Informative
Reactions: JPUConn
Is the odometer listed on TeslaFi in miles or km? Or does it depend on country?

Mine is listed in km but I'm in Canada (14,000km+).

Anyways looks like someone has over 51,000 in Arizona. If that's miles they're out of warranty already :)

What's the highest anyone has hit?
Where do you see other people's odometer readings in TeslaFi?

I'm going to hit 20K on my drive home today. Maybe I'll have a beer to celebrate. Had my Model 3 since March.....

Geez, 20,000 miles already? Pretty sure we got our 3’s within days of each other. I’m just shy of 11,500. Although I’m sure my 10 mile round trip commute is helping to keep me at a little over 1000 miles a month.