Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The saying goes that there are 10 types of people in this world...those who understand binary and those who don't.
As such, I have 10 more superchargers to add to my list. ;)

Roseville, MI
Toledo, OH

Neither of them are listed as open on the Tesla website yet, but I was perhaps the second person to use the Roseville one (which is at least showing as open on Supercharge.info), but I think I might have been the first person to use the Toledo one and that is not even listed as open on Supercharge.info yet. Score. :cool:

Please add Needles, CA; Yermo, CA and Baker, CA. I took a 400 mi drive from Las Vegas to avoid Black Friday. Driving over Sitgreaves Pass into Oatman was almost as fun as it is on my Ducati. The navigation wanted me to take I-40 from Kingman to Needles. I got close to Cool Springs before it stopped telling me to turn around.

The saying goes that there are 10 types of people in this world...those who understand binary and those who don't.
As such, I have 10 more superchargers to add to my list. ;)

Roseville, MI
Toledo, OH

Neither of them are listed as open on the Tesla website yet, but I was perhaps the second person to use the Roseville one (which is at least showing as open on Supercharge.info), but I think I might have been the first person to use the Toledo one and that is not even listed as open on Supercharge.info yet. Score. :cool:
Updated. You have to be proud that you are now at 101110!

Reactions: IT Geek
Please add Needles, CA; Yermo, CA and Baker, CA. I took a 400 mi drive from Las Vegas to avoid Black Friday. Driving over Sitgreaves Pass into Oatman was almost as fun as it is on my Ducati. The navigation wanted me to take I-40 from Kingman to Needles. I got close to Cool Springs before it stopped telling me to turn around.
Updated. Up one spot.

I completed a Phoenix - Los Angeles - San Diego - Phoenix trip last month. Please add these superchargers to my list:

Burbank - North Third Street, San Juan Capistrano, Temecula, San Diego, El Centro, Yuma, and Gila Bend.

Thank you
AZEd

Here's my few cents, in no particular order. These are since September 8th:

Brentwood, TN
Jackson, TN
Memphis, TN
Knoxville, TN
Chattanooga, TN
Dickson, TN
Cookeville, TN
Pearl, MS
Grenada, MS
Tupelo, MS
Meridian, MS
Baton Rouge, LA
Lake Charles, LA
Shreveport, LA
Monroe, LA
Little Rock, AR
Texarkana, TX
Channelview and Houston, TX
Arlington, TX
Lindale, TX
Nacogdoches, TX
Sulpher Springs, TX
Birmingham, AL
Atlantic Station, GA
Decatur, GA
Tifton, GA
Kingsland, GA
Savannah, GA
Augusta, GA
Lake City, FL
Port Orange, FL
Santee, SC
Columbia, SC
Asheville, NC
Bowling Green, KY
Lexington, KY
Louisville, KY
Miner, MO
Mt. Vernon, MO
Effingham, MO
Terre Haute, IN
Indianapolis, IN
Dayton, OH
Columbus, OH
Cincinnati, OH

I've been around for a while, but bought my P85 on September 8th... Before that, I just had 3 SCs that I visited during a weekend test drive, back in March.
Got it! I'm always trying to give folks all the credit they deserve so just wanted to make sure there wasn't an issue.
Welcome and if you keep that pace up you'll be a Century Club member before Spring Break.

I was at the SC ribbon cutting this past weekend and plugged in at Gaithersburg, MD. Please add that to my total.

We had tentatively planned to make a road trip late this year which would have added another handful of SCs to our list. But the road trip has been postponed. So no Century Club for me for awhile.

At_SC_101_edited-1.jpg

Woo Hoo! We took a recent road trip to enjoy the honky-tonks .....er...I mean the sights .... of Nashville. Along the way we hit 11 new superchargers, taking us to 101 and entering the Century Club.

@Half Dollar Bill : please add the following supercharger sites to our list:

Virginia: Richmond, Wytheville, Lexington, Mt. Jackson
North Carolina: Raleigh, Greensboro, Asheville
Tennessee: Knoxville, Cookeville, Nashville, Bristol

Oh, yeah....the honky-tonks were fun too !!!

The attached photo is at Mt. Jackson --- our 101th supercharger. Wanted to take the photo at #100 in Lexington, VA, but it was dark and raining and otherwise unsuitable for photos.

Woo Hoo! We took a recent road trip to enjoy the honky-tonks .....er...I mean the sights .... of Nashville. Along the way we hit 11 new superchargers, taking us to 101 and entering the Century Club.
First one of the new year. Congrats!
So as part of the new leaderboard format, I need one more data element - When did you first get a Tesla? Month and year.

2013 Tesla Model S85 delivered to us in April 2013 at the Rockville MD service center.

2016 Tesla Model X90 delivered to us in September 2016 at the Tyco Rd sales/service location.

Both are noted in my signature line. We still own both.

I haven't taken the time to allocate the number of supercharger visits between the two vehicles, but I'm certain the X (delivered in 2016) has seen most of the superchargers, as it was taken cross country last summer.

<snip> Interesting to see you adding to your list in binary. ;)

The saying goes that there are 10 types of people in this world...those who understand binary and those who don't. As such, I have 10 more superchargers to add to my list: Roseville, MI and Toledo, OH. ;)<snip>

Updated. You have to be proud that you are now at 101110!

1101011 might be pleased with that count as well ! Ha !

OK, at 100,000 km and almost 4 years on the car, it's time to join this list. A 15,000 km road trip across the US this summer added a lot. Here's my list:

Cornwall, Kingston, Port Hope, Toronto-Lawrence, Grimsby, Woodstock, Comber
Utica, Albany, Paramus, Edison, Hamilton, Newark DE, Laurel, Woodbridge, Glen Allen, Rocky Mount, Lumberton, Santee, Savannah, St. Augustine, Port Orange, Orlando
Erie, Cranberry, Somerset, Hagerstown, Strasburg
Ann Arbor, St Joseph, Country Club Hills, Rockford, Davenport, West Des Moines, Council Bluffs, Lincoln, Grand Island, Gothenburg, Ogallala, Brush, Denver, Lone Tree, Colorado Springs, Loveland, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Moab, Price, Salt Lake City, Pocatello, Jackson, West Yellowstone, Butte, Missoula, Superior, Coeur d'Alene, Ritzville, Ellensburg, Aberdeen, Seaside, Sandy, The Dalles, Pendleton, Baker City, Boise, Twin Falls, Idaho Falls, Lima, Bozeman, Timber, Billings, Sheridan, Gillette, Rapid City, Murdo, Mitchell, Worthington, Albert Lea, Onalaska, Madison, Rockford, Marshall

Thanks!
It is increasingly important to add the state to the SC name. There are a significant number of duplicate, even triplicate (Springfield, Burlington) cities in the database these days. And try to use the exact name in supercharge.info. As we add tools to automate map making and the like this will make things easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.