Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey does this one count as "super", because it's premium? [Near Cranberry PA, if some haven't been there]

Attachments

• ET-GassinUp-SportsGrillCranberry.jpg
    ET-GassinUp-SportsGrillCranberry.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 237
We have visited a few: Hawthorne, Ft. Tejon, Harris Ranch, Gilroy, Barstow, Kingman, Flagstaff, Hollbrook, Gallup, Blanding, and Moab. Next week we will add Buelton, and Atascadero.
Not quite as many as some of you but several thousand miles of road trips without gasoline!

I am at about 58 Super Chargers visited, I drove from Boston to North Carolina, and caught the Glen Allen Grand Opening on my way back. In May I drove from Boston to Fremont. Yesterday I left San Jose to head up to Vancouver. Currently I am in Springfield, WA. Let me figure how I post all my super chargers progress.

I am at about 58 Super Chargers visited, I drove from Boston to North Carolina, and caught the Glen Allen Grand Opening on my way back. In May I drove from Boston to Fremont. Yesterday I left San Jose to head up to Vancouver. Currently I am in Springfield, WA. Let me figure how I post all my super chargers progress.

Added you without the list of Superchargers. You can add those.

Congrats on being #2!

I left Chattanooga more than a week ago headed for TMC Connect and have hit:
Burlington NC
Rocky Mount
Glen Allen
Hagerstown
Somerset
Cranberry Township
Macedonia
Maumee
Angola
Aurora
Rockford
Madison
Mauston
LaCrosse
Albert Lea
Worthington
Mitchell
Murdo
Rapid City
Lusk
Cheyenne
Lone Tree
Silverthorne
Glenwood Springs
Grand Junction
Green River
Richfield
Beaver
Las Vegas(27)

Last edited:
Drove to LA over the 4th week and hit 14 different SCs (hit Glenwood Springs 2x). Here is the list: Glenwood Springs, Green River, Richfield, Beaver, Las Vegas, Barstow, Quartzite, Buckeye, Flagstaff, Holbrook, Blanding, Moab, Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs (again), Silverthorne.

As an aside, the best location on this run is Moab by a good margin. Easy walking distance to lots of hotel and food options and very convenient to a few of our finest national parks. The worst is Quartzite. There is nothing there except one nasty fast food option and a place to buy rocks.

Drove to LA over the 4th week and hit 14 different SCs (hit Glenwood Springs 2x). Here is the list: Glenwood Springs, Green River, Richfield, Beaver, Las Vegas, Barstow, Quartzite, Buckeye, Flagstaff, Holbrook, Blanding, Moab, Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs (again), Silverthorne.

As an aside, the best location on this run is Moab by a good margin. Easy walking distance to lots of hotel and food options and very convenient to a few of our finest national parks. The worst is Quartzite. There is nothing there except one nasty fast food option and a place to buy rocks.

Sounds like a great trip! I wonder how many of us have done road trips that we would not have considered before owning a Tesla with Superchargers available...

It looks like you did not make it to Gallup. I would put Gallup a notch below Quartzsite in terms of Supercharger amenities. Although there is a hotel lobby there, the food options are worse, and there are no places to buy rocks! Fortunately, it does not take long to get enough charge to make it to Holbrook or Farmington.

Looks like your trying to take away my title! Hope you are having fun.
I was thinking of going to the northwest myself but may wait till I can get to Montana in 2015.

Hi Owner, its a natural process for me. I have been fortunate enough to drive across country and enjoy my tesla. In early August we may head to Arizona, so by then I should be over 70. In late August I plan to take the southern route back east, so by they maybe 75. I could use a driving partner. The ones in Texas and Florida are the hards ones for me to get to. I went to Florida in April, but ended up flying because the gap from North Carolina to Miami at that time was not ready. Hope to meet up soon.

You need to make more posts and rise in trust on TMC before you are allowed wiki edit privileges.

can you add these for me:

Darien (north),
Bethesda,
Woodbridge,
Glen Allen,
Rocky Mount,
Burlington,
Lumberton,
East Greenwich,
Milford, CT
Darien, CT (south)
Greenwich (south)
Hamilton Marketplace,
Newark,
Hagerstown,
Somerset,
Cranberry,
Macedonia,
Maumee,
Angola,
Mishawaka,
Aurora,
Rockford,
Madison,
Mauston,
La Crosse,
Albert Lea,
Worthington,
Mitchell,
Murdo,
Rapid City,
Lusky,
Cheyenne,
Lone Tree,
Silverthorne,
Glenwood Springs,
Grand Junction,
Moab,
Green River,
Richfield,
Beaver,
Las Vegas,
Barstow,
Gilroy,
Harris Ranch,
Tejon Ranch,
Hawthorne,
San Juan Capistrano,
Atascadero,
Buelton,
Fremont,
Vacaville,
Corning,
Mt. Shasta,
Grant Pass,
Springfield,
Woodburn,
Centralia,
Burlinton,

can you add these for me:

I'll leave that fun for you after you make a few more TMC posts. Until then, your count is there.

In the mean time, I noticed that you counted twice for north/south Greenwich and north/south Darien. We have been using the Tesla and Supercharge.info standard of calling these one macro Supercharger, so your count may be high by 2.

I'll leave that fun for you after you make a few more TMC posts. Until then, your count is there.

In the mean time, I noticed that you counted twice for north/south Greenwich and north/south Darien. We have been using the Tesla and Supercharge.info standard of calling these one macro Supercharger, so your count may be high by 2.

no prob man, I just found out that Squamish, BC opened yesterday. Its just perfect cause I am heading to Whistler on Monday. Greenwich I only counted once, so the BC one can replace one of the Darien ones. The East Greenwich in RI and Greenwich, CT (south) are 2 totally different SC in different states.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
no prob man, I just found out that Squamish, BC opened yesterday. Its just perfect cause I am heading to Whistler on Monday. Greenwich I only counted once, so the BC one can replace one of the Darien ones. The East Greenwich in RI and Greenwich, CT (south) are 2 totally different SC in different states.

Sorry for the Greenwich confusion. I did not know we had Supercharger name ambiguity yet; boy north, south, and east Greenwich! There is only one Springfield so far, but that will probably only last a while...

I went to update my count and discovered I had been removed from the list. I'm just wrapping up a big road trip vacation, so I put up my now 38 visited superchargers on the list in order of usage:

Normal, Rockford, Highland Park, St Joseph, Mishawaka, Angola, Maumee, Aurora, Pleasant Prairie, Madison, Onalaska, Albert Lea, Worthington, Mitchell, Murdo, Rapid City, Lusk, Silverthorne, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Moab, Richfield, Beaver, Barstow, Tejon Ranch, Harris Ranch, Vacaville, Corning, Mt Shasta, Springfield (OR), Woodburn, Grants Pass, Las Vegas, Green River, Limon, Goodland, Hays, Salina

Status
Not open for further replies.