Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Moto 360 controls my Tesla - Watchface hackery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I always envied the iPhone folks for having their watch control Teslas, so I decided to try a little something for my Android Wear watch.
Let me start by saying though: this is not something that one could release into the wild, because it's just too much of a dirty hack. It uses Tasker, a Tasker REST plugin and Watchmaker. Nonetheless, I decided to share it so that maybe someone with real development skills will pick it up :)

all-screens.png

I have made a new version of the watchface (might look familiar to some :) ), added a screen to turn on/off the A/C and made tasker configurable to other people's car. Will release the stuff later this weekend, but as already warned: this is a tinkerer version without any bells and whistles (i.e. almost no error handling etc.).

screen(2).png screen(5).png screen(3).png screen(4).png screen(1).png screen.png

Reactions: Alex D
I've tried to export the project and import on a different phone, and it gives me some problems related to a Tasker plugin that is needed... It is installed on the target phone, but still Tasker is complaining that it needs that plugin to be there.
I'll try to figure out what it is (unless someone has some experience with Tasker and plugin portability....)