Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mountain Pass Performance Coilovers - Test Drives

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is awesome. You're awesome. I'm awaiting my performance to be delivered and i'm in between these, Redwoods Ohlins DFV's and MCS. Would love to see how these feel as they seem to have to most support in this community.

Just doing what I can because dropping $2.7k+ something just base on word of mouth is not very fun. @Sherlo got a ride at Laguna Seca just last weekend. Maybe he can give you some feedback. Please feel free to PM me once you got your car for maybe a week or two so you can compare them back to back.

Reactions: Miztawizord
Just doing what I can because dropping $2.7k+ something just base on word of mouth is not very fun. @Sherlo got a ride at Laguna Seca just last weekend. Maybe he can give you some feedback. Please feel free to PM me once you got your car for maybe a week or two so you can compare them back to back.

You bet, just pm me. After the ride at Laguna with @mcbarnet007, I’m convinced it’s $ well spent. The MP coilovers exceeded my expectations. Bonus, I peppered @mcbarnet007 with track related questions and he was extremely generous with his time.

So true with dropping that amount on word of mouth + marketing, albeit it's reputable, but still a lot. Thanks @Sherlo and @mcbarnet007 for comments and feedback.

I'll reach out hopefully sooner than later. Been waiting 2 months for my MP3 already... bleh.