Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Moving Time and Temp to Left Pane

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After driving the Model 3 for about a month, there are times I'd like to take a quick glance at the clock and Temp. And of course it's all the way to the top right edge of the screen.

Looking at available screen real estate I would suggest moving it to the top left corner. Nothing is there right now, and I think that would be ideal.

Thoughts?

After driving the Model 3 for about a month, there are times I'd like to take a quick glance at the clock and Temp. And of course it's all the way to the top right edge of the screen.

Looking at available screen real estate I would suggest moving it to the top left corner. Nothing is there right now, and I think that would be ideal.

Thoughts?

YES! I have only had mine for a week and that is one of the first things I noticed and want changed. If you keep satellite imagery on the navigation (like I do) it makes it a lot more difficult to see them as well. Move to the left side please!

I like the idea in theory. Although currently all of the various "indicator light" symbols occupy the top row of the left pane.

Maybe they could rearrange the indicator lights? Or squeeze in the temp and time somewhere else?

upload_2018-4-25_16-51-11.png

https://www.tesla.com/content/dam/tesla/Ownership/Own/Model 3 Owners Manual.pdf

Thoughts?

+1 x 10^9

I've been wishing this for months!

Much of the screen's left third is vastly underused.

Thoughts?
Totally agree with this. I was just asking my wife if she has seen anywhere to post suggestions to Tesla.