Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MRR Design

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used to have a set of HM2 on my GS430. I didn't like them, they were HEAVY, bent easily, gashed easily, and the finish on the chrome was bad that after one year of having the wheels, the plating started bubbling up.

I take care of my cars and don't drive harshly....they were a once and done set of wheels for me. I won't be buying MRR's again.

Picture007.jpg

I switched to a Japanese wheel about a year later:

dsc0143rh9.jpg

I used to have a set of HM2 on my GS430. I didn't like them, they were HEAVY, bent easily, gashed easily, and the finish on the chrome was bad that after one year of having the wheels, the plating started bubbling up.

I take care of my cars and don't drive harshly....they were a once and done set of wheels for me. I won't be buying MRR's again.

View attachment 134007

I switched to a Japanese wheel about a year later:

dsc0143rh9.jpg

Hey Luder, thank you for your honest review. We take every review to heart and try our best to fix any issues that arise. Yes the HR2 chrome at times did have issues like this which we had to get fixed back at that time. I can guarantee since 2013 our quality has changed for the better ! Our quality control has been taken more seriously year after year. We are far from perfect but we will try our best to bring out a reliable and good product. If you want to chat about any issues you had with the previous set please contact directly would love to chat !