TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

MRR Design

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by digitaltim, Dec 3, 2013.

1. digitaltim

digitaltim Sig737 VIN628

I saw these rims on a Lexus in my garage this week and thought they looked kinda special:

HR3 Wheel - MRR Design

I have done NO investigation about getting them to do something that would fit the Tesla.

Opinions?

2. mnx

mnx 2013 P85

Everyone has different tastes, but IMO eww.

Might be pretty aerodynamic though since it is mostly a flat surface.

3. Luder94

Luder94 Member

I used to have a set of HM2 on my GS430. I didn't like them, they were HEAVY, bent easily, gashed easily, and the finish on the chrome was bad that after one year of having the wheels, the plating started bubbling up.

I take care of my cars and don't drive harshly....they were a once and done set of wheels for me. I won't be buying MRR's again.

Picture007.jpg

I switched to a Japanese wheel about a year later:

[​IMG]