Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MS 90D inventory car, anything I need to know?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone,
There are some killer deals on 90Ds right now and the price is right for me to grab one, but i wanted to make sure i wasnt missing anything in regards to inventory cars versus a new S. Im not concerned with the speed difference or the new motor that was just brought into production, and the delta in range from the 100 to 90 is not of too much concern either, not when factoring in the huge discount.

Is there anything else Im missing or should know regarding inventory process? My last car I ordered new so i have no experience in this route.

ETA: my biggest hold back was rumor of a possible interior upgrade, but for the discount, and the unknown future (probably not likely any time soon with all the focus on the 3?) I figured waiting would be silly and I am dying to get a new S.

Thanks in advance,
Bob

IMO, I wouldn't count on an interior refresh any time soon.

I wouldn't be concerned over the motors. If you ever need a replacement, I haven't heard of anyone having issues with Tesla telling them no. There also isn't any issues with them now.

The biggest issue I have seen a *few* people have is condition. But if you order one of the inventory 90D with only 50 miles on it. It likely has never been driven and therefore condition shouldn't be an issue.

Overall, if the 100 range isn't required, there are some killer deals up to 19k off and starting at 88k. (www.teslainventory.com) Not bad for having 50-2000 miles on them.

Thanks Erik

Overall, if the 100 range isn't required, there are some killer deals up to 19k off and starting at 88k. (www.teslainventory.com) Not bad for having 50-2000 miles on them.

Thanks Erik

yeah, this is exactly what im seeing and cant pass up this kind of deal for an extra 40 miles of range and .1s difference in speed. it does have almost 2k miles though, but when talking to my OA, he said he would get some pics and talk to the guy at the location its at.

Has anyone had issues with a car showing up not as advertised? and if so, what is the course of action?

yeah, this is exactly what im seeing and cant pass up this kind of deal for an extra 40 miles of range and .1s difference in speed. it does have almost 2k miles though, but when talking to my OA, he said he would get some pics and talk to the guy at the location its at.

Has anyone had issues with a car showing up not as advertised? and if so, what is the course of action?

Some mighty good discounts. :)

The one person I spoke to that had a car show up with some scuff marks was given a due bill for the items and Tesla fixed it. If you can get pictures though, that'd be even better!

Thanks Erik

Reactions: Bobbyducati