Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 【V2 Mud Flaps For Refreshed Model S Arrived】If you purchased V1 and would like a V2 rear mud flaps replacement, PM us!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@AOSK Thank you for doing this! I am blown away that no good after market mud flaps exist for this car. I got mine in Dec, had to wait 2 weeks to get it in for PPF, and in that time so much damage occurred that I had to get it repainted. I now have full PPF + Ceramic but am still sketched out. Will be eagerly watching the development here, can't wait to purchase...

Reactions: AOSK
Hi dear Owners,

This is AOSK, we are currently developing mud flaps for Refreshed Model S, some super kind owners are helping us to test out the fitment at this stage, and once the fitment stage is finished, we will produce a couple of final samples, and test them out in daily drive, make sure they are perfect, once that's done, we will mass-produce them and bring it to the market!

Before that, I think it would be a good idea to ask for some suggestions from owners, let me know your thought, should we make some changes to the design? any suggestions on how we should make them better? anything is greatly appreciated! Thanks

The final product will be in black, these are some samples.

Fitment on the front sample is fitting perfect!

Fitment on the rear still needs some adjustment on the lower right, we are adjusting that!

Any timelines on release ?
PS Ready to test & buy.

Hi dear Owners,

This is AOSK, we are currently developing mud flaps for Refreshed Model S, some super kind owners are helping us to test out the fitment at this stage, and once the fitment stage is finished, we will produce a couple of final samples, and test them out in daily drive, make sure they are perfect, once that's done, we will mass-produce them and bring it to the market!

Before that, I think it would be a good idea to ask for some suggestions from owners, let me know your thought, should we make some changes to the design? any suggestions on how we should make them better? anything is greatly appreciated! Thanks

The final product will be in black, these are some samples.

Fitment on the front sample is fitting perfect!
View attachment 759847
Fitment on the rear still needs some adjustment on the lower right, we are adjusting that!
View attachment 759848
A speed bump will scrap this off. The bottom of the front flap should not be lower than the bottom of bumper lip which 7 inches above the ground. That is when the car is set a normal air shock height when parked.

• Helpful
Reactions: AOSK